CoachTech Leadersand productDevelopment TeamsinSelf Organizationmanagement, cross functional collaboration, team dynamics andInterpersonal Skillscommunication, collaboration, conflict, motivation, etc.
More Uses of the Scrum at Scale Toolkit:
- Engage to run, maintain and improveCritical Serviceagainst establishedService LevelObjectives by applyingSoftware Engineeringprinciples.
- Change leadership on critical programs to meaningfully improveOrganizational Effectivenessthrough shifts in people, process, or technology.
- Steer: own day to day health, uptime, monitoring, reliability of services andServer InfrastructurePerformance ImprovementsChange ManagementandCapacity Managementof the services supported.
- Be accountable for understanding emerging and evolving end user usage models and requirements inBig Data And Analyticsto design a scalable architecture.
- Lead: mentor and execute Agile, lean, andContinuous Deliverybest practices, embedding behaviors and principles driving a model ofContinuous Delivery
- RealignBusiness Processesto focus people on quickly embedding new ways of working that deliver value.
- Develop process, tools, and methods to ensure accurate objective/subjective representation of customer project health is communicated consistently across your organization.
- Ensure you devise; build systems and tools to help manage any issues between all parties involved in theSupply Chainsuppliers, fulfillment center, customers, etc.
- SupportProduct Ownerin management of backlog, ensuring Scrum process standards, identification of stakeholders and stakeholder conditions of acceptance.
- Manage work withProject Managersto determine resource roles needed and work with management to secure projectTeam Members
- Collaborate and coordinateCross Functionally especially facilitating considerations with product and engineering to support API integration withChannel Partnersand the Lark application.
- Direct: own the design, development, delivery and management of a comprehensive change program plans, processes, tools, techniques, etc.
- Pilot: own the architecture and allTechnology Decisionsfor yourBig Data Analyticsand cognitiveTechnology Solutions
- Identify: continuously guarantee the control tool (jira) is up to date with information (effort, status, assignee, etc) of burn, build and all work.
- Lead: coach existing Scrum teams on AgileBest Practiceswith the goal of organizational Agile maturity across the technology organization.
- Collaborate with product owners to ensure productDevelopment Teamsunderstand the business,Product Vision and sprint goals.
- Formulate: effectively communicate and manageCustomer Expectationswith the goal of maximizingCustomer Satisfaction
- Use AgileBest Practicesto ensure that you are able to meet the development requirements of customers.
- Become the expert inAgile Developmentpractices (especially Scrum and / or Kanban), methodologies and tools.
- EnsureTech Leadersand productDevelopment Teamsunderstand the business,Product Vision stories, and sprint goals.
- Ensure you cooperate; build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame or judgement, with an emphasis on growth andProblem Solving
- Systematize:Application Servicesdelivers solutions ranging from front end mobile and desktop applications to government middleware integrating full scaleCloud Infrastructures
- Analyze user storyAcceptance Criteriato ensure the technical feasibility and point out potential issues.
- Organize: architecture and develop broadly compatible new products, features, andBug Fixeswith consideration for accessibility, performance, and multilingual installations.
- Ensure you take ownership of the problem and software product that work on and are hands on in analysis of gaps and resolution of issues.
- Ensure the path is clear for your team, removing blockers, facilitating considerations, enabling seamless communications and working with theProduct Ownerto clarify the product backlog ahead.
- Become a innovative thinking to create and recognize creative solutions based on reasonable assumptions and information thinking outside the box.
- Ensure you are able to keep short term, tactical details of a projects in focus, clearly visible to teams and stakeholders, and under control.
- Collaborate withEngineering teamsto build robust, reliable and scalablePayment Processingplatforms.
Pilot Scrum At Scale: work closely with management and Team Members to drive and sustain culture initiatives that focus on engaged employees, Positive Work Environment, increased productivity and retention.
More Uses of the Scrum At Scale Toolkit:
- Drive sprint and release plans together with the Scrum Master and organizational Technology Teams.
- Ensure you join; understand and provide consulting on Agile Project Management framework as Scrum and Kanban and Agile Software engineering practices.
- Initiate Scrum At Scale: design and implement data products and features in collaboration with Product Owners, Data Analysts, and Business Partners using Agile / Scrum methodology.
- Evaluate Scrum At Scale: act as Product Owner, defining Product Design and Acceptance Criteria, working with development to evolve the stories and accepting stories in a Scrum environment.
- Steer Scrum At Scale: Agile Management Requirements, release and Sprint Planning, Scrum ceremonies, execution.
- Ensure you foster; lead and mentor teams to develop technical solutions using Software Application tools SDLC methodologies as Scrum And Agile.
- Confirm your organization organizes and facilitates daily stand up meetings, review, estimation, retrospectives, sprint and Release Planning, demos, burn down tracking and other Scrum related meetings.
- Lead Scrum At Scale: delegate work day to day with the Scrum Teams clarifying Business Requirements, removing roadblocks, constantly communicating and gaining alignment around feature or Product Strategy.
- Be a critical part of an Agile Scrum Software Development team, ensuring the team successfully meets its deliverables each sprint.
- Engage and actively lead sprint and release plans together with Scrum Master and lead retrospectives to continually improve team processes (for Agile approach).
- Lead all phases of the software Development Cycle as part of a Scrum Team.
- Ensure you formulate; understand and provide consulting on Agile Project Management framework as Scrum and Kanban and Agile Software engineering practices.
- Provide coaching to Product Owners on Scrum Teams, specifically on practices as defining features, authoring User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, user Acceptance Testing, Sprint Planning and Release Planning, etc.
- Work closely with the Scrum Leader to ensure compliance with the appropriate Agile Methods.
- Serve as an Agile Scrum Team member providing Software Development and maintenance for the delivery of releasable software in short sprint cycles.
- Delivery of coaching, mentorship, facilitation, and training at the Line Of Business, portfolio, program, and team levels in an emerging Agile environment practicing Scrum at the team level and scaling via SAFe.
- Guide Scrum At Scale: work closely with Product Owners as part of a Scrum Team to develop your next generation Mobile Apps with an emphasis on usability and end User Feedback.
- Identify Scrum At Scale: Scrum And Agile Project Management expertise.
- Ensure the scrum framework is implemented effectively and provides coaching and training at the team level to maximize its benefits.
- Secure that your design assess the maturity of Scrum Team, provide support and coach the team to higher level of maturity and promote Continuous Process improvement.
- Apply Scrum principles and techniques to non Software Development projects in support of department wide Transformation Initiatives focused on Data Quality and governance.
- Support multiple Agile Scrum Teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new Product Capabilities, through to Continuous Delivery to production.
- Ensure you administer; understand and provide consulting on Agile Project Management framework as Scrum and Kanban and Agile Software engineering practices.
- Lead all phases of the software Development Cycle as part of a Full Stack Scrum Team.
- Ensure you officiate; lead delivery of coaching, mentorship, facilitation, and training at the Line Of Business, portfolio, program, and team levels in an emerging Agile environment practicing Scrum at the team level and scaling via SAFe.
- Direct Scrum At Scale: delegate work day to day with the Scrum Teams clarifying Business Requirements, removing roadblocks, constantly communicating and gaining alignment around feature or Product Strategy.
- Assure your business communicates daily with the Scrum Master or Team Lead and the Agile team on progress made and planned progress for the coming day; reports any impediments blocking progress.
- Confirm your organization as Scrum Master or kanban facilitator, work with other Project Managers to increase the effectiveness of the application of scrum or kanban in your organization.
- Organize Scrum At Scale: plan, design, and develop Test Automation strategies for testing multi tenant product feature along with the Scrum Team.
- Ensure your business complies; exhibits Servant Leadership and helping the team embrace Scrum values, adopt and apply Scrum principles and practices.
- Secure that your organization creates and builds internal consensus for Sourcing Strategies at commodity or supplier level, considering all relevant aspects (market, suppliers, all using Product Groups).
- Enable Data Driven Decision Making, automate and scale insight generation, and achievE Business growth.
- Make sure that your organization complies; monitors accounts receivables by utilizing monthly reports to determine payer/self pay issues in all aging buckets.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Scrum At Scale Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Scrum At Scale related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Scrum At Scale specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Scrum At Scale Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Scrum At Scale improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How can you become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- Are employees recognized or rewarded for performance that demonstrates the highest levels of integrity?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What is the scope of the Scrum At Scale effort?
- Do you have organizational privacy requirements?
- What information do you gather?
- Risk identification: what are the possible Risk Events your organization faces in relation to Scrum At Scale?
- What are the usability implications of Scrum At Scale actions?
- What is the purpose of Scrum At Scale in relation to the mission?
- Do Vendor Agreements bring new compliance risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Scrum At Scale book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Scrum At Scale self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Scrum At Scale Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Scrum At Scale areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Scrum At Scale Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Scrum At Scale projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Scrum At Scale Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Scrum At Scale project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Scrum At Scale project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Scrum At Scale Project Team have enough people to execute the Scrum At Scale Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Scrum At Scale Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Scrum At Scale Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Scrum At Scale project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Scrum At Scale Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Scrum At Scale Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Scrum At Scale project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Scrum At Scale project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Scrum At Scale project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Scrum At Scale project with this in-depth Scrum At Scale Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Scrum At Scale projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Scrum At Scale and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Scrum At Scale investments work better.
This Scrum At Scale All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.