Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Shared Services Marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Shared Services Marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Shared Services Marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Shared Services Marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 987 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Shared Services Marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 987 standard requirements:
- What are the ties for career progression within your organization and within the broader labor market (as compared to the three typologies of an HR career pattern: vertical, zigzag, and parachuting)?
- With increasing political pressure on retaining jobs onshore, concurrent with the introduction of more accessible intelligent automation tools, is offshoring shared services still a viable strategy?
- For any given service area, what significant social values, beyond cost, capacity, and quality of service delivery, might be affected by a restructuring or a sharing of service delivery?
- Are all key partnerships and shared services formally identified and are there consistent and common approaches to managing risks with partners, which cut across organization boundaries?
- Are you looking for separate departments for each category (Marketing, Advertising, Data Analysis and Public Relations) or one organization to handle all of the already stated services?
- What is the governance model that will address investment priorities, funding mechanisms, portfolio effectiveness, service levels for shared services, and adherence/compliance actions?
- If you are sitting as a firewall at the edge of the network and Ive got shared services of a mail server, a webserver and a DNS server. What ports will you allow inbound as a request?
- In what sequence do you introduce structural change that delivers shared services. Do you do it before or after systems change, and before or after process change, or concurrently?
- How will finance integration affect organization support functions as shared services, transaction processing, business finance teams, etc., and how can that impact be mitigated?
- Does your organization utilize the services of an Advertising organization, graphic design source, or a copywriter who understands your organizations marketing and sales needs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Shared Services Marketing book in PDF containing 987 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Shared Services Marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Shared Services Marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Shared Services Marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Shared Services Marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Shared Services Marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Shared Services Marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Shared Services Marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Shared Services Marketing project or audit?
- Procurement Audit: Did you consider and evaluate alternatives, like bundling needs with other departments or grouping supplies in separate lots with different characteristics?
- Contractor Status Report: What was the budget or estimated cost for your organizations services?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are risks that are likely to affect the Shared Services Marketing project identified and documented?
- Scope Management Plan: Organizational policies that might affect the availability of resources?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do members articulate the goals beyond the team membership?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does a Shared Services Marketing project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Sensitivity analysis -which risks will have the most impact on the Shared Services Marketing project?
- Quality Metrics: Can you correlate your quality metrics to profitability?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is cost and schedule performance measurement done in a consistent, systematic manner?
Step-by-step and complete Shared Services Marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Shared Services Marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Shared Services Marketing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Shared Services Marketing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Shared Services Marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Shared Services Marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Shared Services Marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Shared Services Marketing project with this in-depth Shared Services Marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Shared Services Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Shared Services Marketing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Shared Services Marketing investments work better.
This Shared Services Marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.