Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Siebel Systems Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Siebel Systems related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Siebel Systems specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Siebel Systems Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Siebel Systems improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Do status-specific privileges in the system of social security result in a better standing regarding the income of certain groups and thus in a higher income inequality than in other regime types?
- How much emphasis is placed on product training, sales training, sales automation, motivation, organization policy training, and customer behavior training?
- Is guided navigation search and retrieval, or is it a separate type of search functionality that can be added to your existing system?
- Which is one of the leading practices recommended by Siebel Systems when customizing Siebel Relationship Management Warehouse?
- How do you effectively store corporate data in a place that is easily accessible from all departments in your small business?
- Did your organization comply with the public inspection requirements for its annual returns and exemption application?
- How do you plan to deploy resources now and over the next several years to meet the changing needs of your customers?
- How could an outage that took down the daily operations of thousands of companies for hours be deemed a minor issue?
- Which Siebel relationship management warehouse component stores the data that the Siebel analytics client accesses?
- How could sales force automation affect salesperson productivity, marketing management, and competitive advantage?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Siebel Systems book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Siebel Systems self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Siebel Systems Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Siebel Systems areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Siebel Systems Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Siebel Systems projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Siebel Systems Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Siebel Systems project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of your Siebel Systems projects should be selected when compared with other Siebel Systems projects?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the teams goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
- Scope Management Plan: How will scope changes be identified and classified?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are the overall Siebel Systems project development processes to be undertaken to produce the Siebel Systems project outputs?
- Procurement Audit: Are there policies regarding special approval for capital expenditures?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost variances Ð how will cost variances be identified and corrected?
- Risk Management Plan: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Scope Management Plan: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Siebel Systems project?
Step-by-step and complete Siebel Systems Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Siebel Systems project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Siebel Systems project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Siebel Systems project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Siebel Systems project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Siebel Systems project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Siebel Systems project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Siebel Systems project with this in-depth Siebel Systems Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Siebel Systems projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Siebel Systems and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Siebel Systems investments work better.
This Siebel Systems All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.