Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Siebel Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Siebel related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Siebel specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Siebel Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Siebel improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do status specific privileges in the system of social security result in a better standing regarding the income of certain groups and thus in a higher income inequality than in other regime types?
- How will oracle partners gain access to the tools, training, and information necessary to expand current product and solution portfolios with Siebel technology?
- Which Siebel business entity represents businesses external to your organization that could be a current or potential client, business partner, or competitor?
- How much emphasis is placed on product training, sales training, sales automation, motivation, organization policy training, and customer behavior training?
- How does oracle plan to communicate information about the integration process, partnership opportunities, and program support to Siebel partners?
- Will oracle partners that currently have the right to distribute oracle applications programs be entitled to resell Siebel products as well?
- Is guided navigation search and retrieval, or is it a separate type of search functionality that can be added to your existing system?
- Which is one of the leading practices recommended by Siebel Systems when customizing Siebel Relationship Management Warehouse?
- How do you effectively store corporate data in a place that is easily accessible from all departments in your small business?
- Did your organization comply with the public inspection requirements for its annual returns and exemption application?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Siebel book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Siebel self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Siebel Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Siebel areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Siebel Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Siebel projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Siebel Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Siebel project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: When performance conditions were detailed in the tender documentation, did the contracting authority verify if the tenders received met the already stated requirements?
- Scope Management Plan: Have Siebel project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Project Scope Statement: Once its defined, what is the stability of the Siebel project scope?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive considerations?
- Initiating Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Siebel project?
- Procurement Audit: What are your ethical guidelines for public procurement?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Procurement Audit: Is the issuance of purchase orders scheduled so that orders are not issued daily?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have Siebel project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will additional funds be needed for hardware or software?
Step-by-step and complete Siebel Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Siebel project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Siebel project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Siebel project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Siebel project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Siebel project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Siebel project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Siebel project with this in-depth Siebel Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Siebel projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Siebel and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Siebel investments work better.
This Siebel All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.