Take ownership and drive improvement for parts of your program as Vulnerability Scanning, Intrusion Detection and prevention, static code analysis, software composition analysis, Threat Modeling, data Loss Prevention, and secrets management.
More Uses of the Static Code Analysis Toolkit:
- Be accountable for using an agile methodology, create front end and back end services that utilize static code analysis tools.
- Perform static code analysis, determined cause and fixed code to resolve compliance issues.
- Integrate tightly with your product SDLC performing integrated static code analysis, secure Code Review and security testing.
- Lead: Software Engineering, compilers and static code analysis fortification.
- Set up build to run nightly static code analysis/source code Quality Control tools against source code.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Static Code Analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Static Code Analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Static Code Analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Static Code Analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 938 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Static Code Analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 938 standard requirements:
- Performance accountability, at its highest level, should point toward fulfillment of your organizations leadership vision and core mission part of Who are you? Is that true in your organization?
- If web or Mobile App is used, has the website been developed in accordance with hopkins and or OWASP guidance and is it actively maintained and updated (see hopkins web checklist)?
- Regarding minimum tool requirements and related policy; How Are New Recommendations and New Requirements Added to the Security Development Life Cycle Process?
- Are the Build Processes and System Architecture that software updates are as best as possible modular in nature to minimise the impact on earlier versions?
- Is source code sufficiently legible and structured to permit static code analysis and for the review of its functionality to be conducted with confidence?
- Are there usage scenarios that allow users to lock down or harden the program more securely than the default configuration without losing functionality?
- Aspects of quality that can be measured by analyzing source code and other system information: What aspects of quality cannot be measured this way?
- No matter which type of KPI you choose to measure with, does the KPI enable you to answer the pressing question: What is the business value?
- Map real world actions, feature location and beacons - what is the quality of names assigned to program tokens and the level of commenting?
- Have static source code analysis tools been used to identify weaknesses that could lead to exploitable vulnerabilities in the software?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Static Code Analysis book in PDF containing 938 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Static Code Analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Static Code Analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Static Code Analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Static Code Analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Static Code Analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Static Code Analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Static Code Analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Do Static Code Analysis Project Teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are resource rates available to calculate Static Code Analysis project costs?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you determine the meeting length and time of day?
- Formal Acceptance: Did the Static Code Analysis Project Manager and team act in a professional and ethical manner?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who has the power to influence the outcomes of the work?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are modeling techniques used to determine overall effects of risks on Static Code Analysis project objectives for high probability, high impact risks?
- Procurement Audit: Are signature plates under the control of someone other than the individual given check-signing accountability?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the Static Code Analysis project and the system/product to be built?
- Initiating Process Group: What are the tools and techniques to be used in each phase?
- Team Performance Assessment: What structural changes have you made or are you preparing to make?
Step-by-step and complete Static Code Analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Static Code Analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Static Code Analysis Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Static Code Analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Static Code Analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Static Code Analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Static Code Analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Static Code Analysis project with this in-depth Static Code Analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Static Code Analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Static Code Analysis and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Static Code Analysis investments work better.
This Static Code Analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.