Assume primary legal responsibility for all phases of Strategic Alliances with organization partners, from the preparation and negotiation of distribution agreements, software and Intellectual Property license agreements, and Joint Venture agreements to ongoing Relationship Management.
More Uses of the Strategic Alliance Toolkit:
- Govern: Strategic Alliances management sales engineering or Presales engineering.
- Steer: team with client technology professionals, and/or third party Strategic Alliances.
- Formulate: work closely with key Strategic Alliance partners for projects that are being jointly developed.
- Be accountable for teaming with client technology professionals, and third party Strategic Alliances.
- Provide analysis on Strategic Alliances, potential M And A deals and integration.
- Drift, head of Strategic Alliances.
- Methodize: ownership of the Strategic Alliances business plan.
- Ensure you amplify; head Strategic Alliances.
- Oversee: Strategic Alliances sales management.
- Confirm your organization develops mutually beneficial Strategic Alliances with customers.
- Head: Strategic Alliances go to market strategy Software as a Service B2B Digital Transformation.
- Ensure you train; build Strategic Alliances with key suppliers and sourcing partners based on metrics of quality, total cost and delivery linking to strategic Business Needs.
- Identify, analyze, and recommend Strategic Alliances to generate increased Customer Satisfaction, sales and financial growth.
- Head: team with client business and technology professionals, and/or third party Strategic Alliances to provide implementation of technology solutions.
- Devise: if your organization specializes in project and Program Management for technology enable solutions, you would like to consider a Strategic Alliance.
- Drift is expanding your partnerships team to grow, nurture, and rapidly scale your Strategic Alliance efforts.
- Organize: future marketing and Strategic Alliances opportunities.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategic Alliance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategic Alliance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategic Alliance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategic Alliance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategic Alliance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What one word do you want to own in the minds of your customers, employees, and partners?
- How do you know that any Strategic Alliance analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- How will the data be checked for quality?
- How do you decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- Will Strategic Alliance deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Does the problem have ethical dimensions?
- What vendors make products that address the Strategic Alliance needs?
- Have design-to-cost goals been established?
- What is the complexity of the output produced?
- What adjustments to the strategies are needed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategic Alliance book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Strategic Alliance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategic Alliance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategic Alliance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategic Alliance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategic Alliance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategic Alliance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Strategic Alliance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Strategic Alliance project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Strategic Alliance project team have enough people to execute the Strategic Alliance project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Strategic Alliance project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Strategic Alliance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategic Alliance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategic Alliance Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategic Alliance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategic Alliance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategic Alliance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategic Alliance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategic Alliance project with this in-depth Strategic Alliance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategic Alliance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategic Alliance and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategic Alliance investments work better.
This Strategic Alliance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.