Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategic Alliance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategic Alliance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategic Alliance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategic Alliance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 971 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategic Alliance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 971 standard requirements:
- In todays complex and fast moving business environment, management is becoming more demanding of their Procurement and Finance functions to add incremental value beyond base level efficiency and effectiveness. Given these expectations, how can Procurement and Finance functions collaborate more effectively to be seen as strategic business partners?
- Action plans and their relationship to your strategic objectives? what are the key planned changes, if any, in your products, your customers and markets, your suppliers and partners, and how you will operate?
- Were there any loss of partners or other partnership issues which negatively impacted the provision of services and if so, what strategies have been developed to address corresponding issues?
- Does the strategy appropriately address utilities, telecommunications, third-party technology providers, key suppliers, business partners, and internal systems and business processes?
- Sales strategy: does the vendor have an innovative partner strategy, attractive pricing, flexible and clear product packaging, and a strong land-and-expand and enterprise sales model?
- Who can make a real difference between empowerment and high performance involvement and where is the conceptual difference between cross border alliances and strategic alliances ?
- What people-related strategies, interventions or investments are likely to bring about the greatest immediate, mid-term and longer-term benefits, relative to cost/resources?
- How do it organizations make the leap from operating as a task-taker to becoming a strategic partner on technology-enabled business initiatives across your organization?
- Do your organization cultures and values suggest you would work well with this partner, or are they so different from you that it might hinder effective collaboration?
- How often do you refer to organizational or business unit supply chain strategy when making supply chain recommendations or working with supply chain partners?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategic Alliance book in PDF containing 971 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Strategic Alliance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategic Alliance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategic Alliance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategic Alliance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategic Alliance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategic Alliance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Strategic Alliance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Can the requirements be traced to the appropriate components of the solution, as well as test scripts?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Strategic Alliance project has three critical paths. Which BEST describes how this affects the Strategic Alliance project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Strategic Alliance project via agreements?
- WBS Dictionary: Are procedures established to prevent changes to the contract budget base other than the already stated authorized by contractual action?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there a reason why you are or are not not using an external rating system?
- Procurement Audit: Does the contract meet criteria of completeness and consistency?
- Contractor Status Report: Who can list a Strategic Alliance project as organization experience, your organization or a previous employee of your organization?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Budgets assigned to major functional organizations?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
Step-by-step and complete Strategic Alliance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategic Alliance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategic Alliance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategic Alliance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategic Alliance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategic Alliance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategic Alliance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategic Alliance project with this in-depth Strategic Alliance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategic Alliance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategic Alliance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategic Alliance investments work better.
This Strategic Alliance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.