Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategy Execution Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategy Execution related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategy Execution specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategy Execution Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 908 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategy Execution improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 908 standard requirements:
- Does your organization maintain an environment characterized by inclusiveness and a variety of styles and personal backgrounds and that is responsive to the needs of diverse groups of employees?
- What is the sense, and what is the value of trying to measure how strategic a vendor is to its customers, or the strength of its dynamic computing strategy and how well it is executing on it?
- Has your office developed a plan to disseminate information about your strategic human capital management activities to employees (e.g. communication plan, marketing plan, outreach plan)?
- Has a regular cadence been established to communicate the programs progress and success to executive leadership (including progress relative to the overall strategy, vision and maturity)?
- Does your organizations strategic business plan include measurable and achievable goals and clearly defined levels of authority and responsibility related to the third party arrangement?
- Which entity provides a structure for developing and delivering incident-related coordinated messages by developing, recommending, and executing public information plans and strategies?
- Did you benchmark the findings from the workload analysis against the workload/performance of a similar business unit within and/or outside your organization to validate requirements?
- Does the independent review function provide for adequate oversight during all phases of the planning and implementation of your organizations E-Commerce strategy and infrastructure?
- Do you have the ability to execute the already stated things (that is, have you designed controls, and do you execute the already stated controls, to carry out the risk strategies)?
- Has management identified all information (customer data, strategic plans, research results, etc.) that would cause embarrassment or competitive disadvantage if it were leaked?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategy Execution book in PDF containing 908 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Strategy Execution self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategy Execution Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategy Execution areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategy Execution Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategy Execution projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategy Execution Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Strategy Execution project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a contract change control system defined to manage changes to contract terms and conditions?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all involved Strategy Execution project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Strategy Execution project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the Strategy Execution project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Stakeholder Register: What are the major Strategy Execution project milestones requiring communications or providing communications opportunities?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Process Improvement Plan: Everyone agrees on what process improvement is, right?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the cost baseline been identified and impact on the Strategy Execution project documented?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are your policies supportive of a culture of quality data?
- Risk Audit: Are auditors able to effectively apply more soft evidence found in the risk-assessment process with the results of more tangible audit evidence found through more substantive testing?
Step-by-step and complete Strategy Execution Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategy Execution project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategy Execution project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategy Execution project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategy Execution project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategy Execution project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategy Execution project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategy Execution project with this in-depth Strategy Execution Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategy Execution projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategy Execution and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategy Execution investments work better.
This Strategy Execution All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.