Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategy Map Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategy Map related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategy Map specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategy Map Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 954 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategy Map improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 954 standard requirements:
- For each mandated change, summarize your organizations response from your organization Strategic Plan, and is it the opinion of organization IT leadership that the IT portion of the response is adequately funded?
- Does your organizations strategic plan consider the possible future scenarios which might face your organization or does it appear to neglect consideration of critical uncertainties which could occur?
- Who leads mapping the current and future plan or roadmap for your organizations IT strategy, including the extent to which current and future strategic themes align with applicable acquisitions?
- Do you assess whether appropriate controls exist to address telecommunication operations risk. Is there proper alignment of telecommunication architecture and process with the strategic plan?
- Will you provide a copy of the current mission and vision statements, and portions of the strategic plan or objective related to this ERM project? If so please attach them to the response
- Revisit the mission, aims and values of the organisation - are such still accurate, do they reflect the current and future work of the organisation, can they be made more concise?
- Do you have a structured process for linking your enterprises vision and business model to your strategic planning of your supplier network design and management activities?
- If you ask people across your organization what they think of executives strategic plan, do you encounter many individuals who roll eyeballs and ask, what strategic plan?
- Are product and service requirements, concepts, and proposals linked and mapped to each other, and integrated with the supply chain strategy and business operating model?
- How does your organization ensure that it has a sufficiently robust understanding of future technological developments and scenarios to inform its strategic planning?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategy Map book in PDF containing 954 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Strategy Map self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategy Map Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategy Map areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategy Map Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategy Map projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategy Map Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Strategy Map project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the uncertainties associated with the technology selected for the Strategy Map project?
- Change Request: What is the relationship between requirements attributes and attributes like complexity and size?
- Team Directory: Have you decided when to celebrate the Strategy Map projects completion date?
- Team Operating Agreement: Must your members collaborate successfully to complete Strategy Map projects?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What resources (both financial and non-financial) are available/needed?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is work progressively subdivided into detailed work packages as requirements are defined?
- Scope Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Strategy Map project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization ensure the quality, reliability, and user-friendliness of its hardware and software?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What steps did your organization take to earn this prestigious quality award?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: If the baseline is now, and if its improved it will be better than now?
Step-by-step and complete Strategy Map Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategy Map project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategy Map project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategy Map project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategy Map project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategy Map project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategy Map project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategy Map project with this in-depth Strategy Map Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategy Map projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategy Map and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategy Map investments work better.
This Strategy Map All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.