Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Tesla Factory Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Tesla Factory related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Tesla Factory specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Tesla Factory Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Tesla Factory improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Is Tesla merely trying to extract value from an established market through aggressive licensing, or is it trying to create new sources of value?
- Are there any statistics available that help represent what kind of return on investment manufacturers can expect in taking a lean approach?
- Do you feel that other organizations really understand or maybe are a little hesitant to embrace the whole concept of workplace learning?
- How can manufacturers get employees on-board with lean manufacturing, when sometimes principles can result in a need for fewer personnel?
- Can technology be used across a diverse worker group to deliver critical skills, influence behaviours and impact on workplace culture?
- How can manufacturers turn what sounds like alphabet soup into lean practices that really create positive change within organizations?
- When Tesla management tells investors that the workers are just there to maintain and upgrade the machines, who or what is ascendant?
- Is your organization making its IP assets widely available, or is it trying to gain advantage by keeping its technology proprietary?
- Is Teslas goal to create common ip assets through collaboration or to go it alone and build and maintain an ip advantage?
- How do the strategies implemented for manufacturing and quality control affect the cost accounting of your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Tesla Factory book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Tesla Factory self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Tesla Factory Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Tesla Factory areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Tesla Factory Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Tesla Factory projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Tesla Factory Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Tesla Factory project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Should a ratee get a copy of all the raters documents about the employees performance?
- Requirements Documentation: Basic work/business process; high-level, what is being touched?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its policy management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Audit: How is the evaluation of contract performance organized?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Identify potential or actual budget-based and time-based schedule variances?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of Tesla Factory projections?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What action would you take to the identified risks in the Tesla Factory project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which skills do you think are most important for an information technology Tesla Factory project manager?
- Cost Baseline: Has operations management formally accepted responsibility for operating and maintaining the product(s) or service(s) delivered by the Tesla Factory project?
Step-by-step and complete Tesla Factory Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Tesla Factory project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Tesla Factory project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Tesla Factory project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Tesla Factory project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Tesla Factory project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Tesla Factory project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Tesla Factory project with this in-depth Tesla Factory Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Tesla Factory projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Tesla Factory and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Tesla Factory investments work better.
This Tesla Factory All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.