Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Transformational Leadership Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Transformational Leadership related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Transformational Leadership specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Transformational Leadership Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Transformational Leadership improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do the criteria for selecting directors and for assessing board performance need to be reviewed to reflect a changing business environment, disruptive technologies and new models of operation?
- What challenges to identity can occur in the move between roles, and what strategies for resilience can be employed to maintain a secure sense of self and to function as an effective leader?
- Have you ever sat through a department meeting as a employee where the principal literally stood up in front of the whole staff and listed activities that were taking place that month?
- Do contemporary leadership, governance and management practices excessively favour shareholder relationships and, in comparison, keep customers and other stakeholders at a distance?
- How is it that some followers grow to become leaders themselves, no longer needing to be told what to do, and having an internal drive to solve problems and meet needs themselves?
- Which organizational culture type is directly associated with transformational leadership and is most conducive to organizational performance in public sector organizations?
- Do you need more visionary leadership to foster the imagination, creativity and persistence needed to benefit from disruptive innovation in the digital economy?
- What do leaders in further education do to create and sustain your organizational culture that prioritizes the continuous improvement of teaching and learning?
- Are there some fundamental characteristics, activities, or requirements that make an ethical or moral leader, or make an ethical or moral organization?
- Is there an association between adhocracy culture and a specific leadership style as the dominant leadership style within public sector organizations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Transformational Leadership book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Transformational Leadership self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Transformational Leadership Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Transformational Leadership areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Transformational Leadership Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Transformational Leadership projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Transformational Leadership Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Transformational Leadership project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: What is the work breakdown structure for the Transformational Leadership project?
- Change Management Plan: How will you deal with anger about the restricting of communications due to confidentiality considerations?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the role of the Transformational Leadership project Team cease upon the delivery of the Transformational Leadership projects outputs?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What do you need to implement earned value management?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent do the intervention objectives and strategies of the Transformational Leadership project respond to your organizations plans?
- Scope Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence that the expert has influenced the decisions taken by the public authority in his/her interest or in the interest of a specific contractor?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What security considerations needed to be addressed during the procurement life cycle?
- Quality Management Plan: Is the amount of effort justified by the anticipated value of forming a new process?
Step-by-step and complete Transformational Leadership Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Transformational Leadership project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Transformational Leadership project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Transformational Leadership project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Transformational Leadership project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Transformational Leadership project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Transformational Leadership project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Transformational Leadership project with this in-depth Transformational Leadership Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Transformational Leadership projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Transformational Leadership and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Transformational Leadership investments work better.
This Transformational Leadership All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.