Translate 5G solution business and operations data requirements into logical data models for information/Data Flow between components of the 5G solution leveraging defined Data Modeling standards and industry best practices.
More Uses of the 5G Toolkit:
- Ensure you join; build solutions, algorithms and/or automated processes to cleanse, integrate and evaluate large datasets from multiple disparate sources.
- Facilitate an effective review of expense budgets for one or more business units; develop insightful feedback to enhance control over spending to drive cost efficiencies.
- Come manage a creative team of engineers dedicated to designing the hardware technologies that network the leading cloud service Data Centers.
- Continue to develop a strategic account plan for your customers to support product expansion and ensure Customer Retention.
- Devise: test and debug the full suite of your clients products from the developers tool set to the conformance and inter operability products.
- Manage work with vendors to improve deliveries, achieve quality goals and reduce overall cost of materials; search for alternative material sources.
- Ensure you establish; lead analysis and Solution Development of key business challenges to drive new growth and value opportunities across a swiftly dynamic and innovative business environment.
- Provide input to management, reschedule and interface with production and engineering in case of changes, material shortages, backlogs and other interruptions.
- Translate broad business and strategic requirements into a set of actionable technical requirements driving architecture/technology decisions.
- Orchestrate: design, implement and validate embedded software on hardware targets with risc architecture for 4g/5G wireless technologies.
- Be accountable for cultivating efforts to build out the 5G Cyber Service Offering by creating accelerators, and packaging for specific industry problems.
- Direct: work closely with the partners team to identify short and long term prioritization and plans for partner Sales Enablement.
- Oversee the evaluation of 4G/LTE and 5G core network technologies with thorough Test Plans to be executed in collaboration with the Development Engineering team.
- Collaborate with the sales and extended value chain partners through Root Cause Analysis and evaluation of existing processes.
- Identify needs, develop solutions, and execute on programs that drive workforce engagement, culture transformation, retention, Diversity and Inclusion.
- Oversee: currently your projects are focused on how mobile technology is developed, how it is evolving in the Supply Chain, and the implications of 5G.
- Be accountable for leading and working in cross functional teams to evaluate, provide insight and drive strategic outcomes that have the greatest impact on the enterprise.
- Analyze data to identify key drivers of engagement and inform design of department level or enterprise wide interventions.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and business leaders on cross functional growth initiatives; designing blueprints for new products, ways of working and other disciplines.
- Support and accelerate execution of strategic initiatives, working alongside leaders to ensure effective implementation, governance, communication and Change Management.
- Evaluate the development and engineering costs of products and summarize significant costs, highlighting cost over runs and savings.
- Arrange that your project complies; developments as the Internet Of Things, seamless connectivity and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking.
- Be accountable for driving business engagement to develop strategies for embedding Digital Transformation and Innovation into customers journey to the cloud.
- Analyze learning needs with supervisors and employees to determine performance gaps and missed opportunities for a defined role.
- Support the 5G Cyber Roadmap by gathering requirements to support the solution definition and adoption of 5G Cyber solutions in industry packaging.
- Secure that your group complies; developments as the Internet Of Things, seamless connectivity, and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking.
- Be accountable for forging and improving positive relationships with internal customers by understanding requirements, expectations and deliver value consistently.
- Develop and coach the technology team, identify talent and build the team to support further growth and expansion of your organization.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 5G Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any 5G related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 5G specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 5G Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 5G improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Has an output goal been set?
- Are supply costs steady or fluctuating?
- Will your goals reflect your program budget?
- How do you listen to customers to obtain actionable information?
- Who controls key decisions that will be made?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- Who is involved in the Management Review process?
- What business benefits will 5G goals deliver if achieved?
- What are you attempting to measure/monitor?
- How will you know that the 5G project has been successful?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 5G book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 5G self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 5G Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 5G areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 5G Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 5G projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 5G Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 5G project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all 5G project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the 5G project team have enough people to execute the 5G project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed 5G project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete 5G Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 5G project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 5G Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 5G project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 5G project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 5G project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 5G project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 5G project with this in-depth 5G Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 5G projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 5G and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 5G investments work better.
This 5G All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.