Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Adobe Bridge Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Adobe Bridge related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Adobe Bridge specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Adobe Bridge Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Adobe Bridge improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Which message and channel combinations produce the highest conversion rates, which combinations have the most efficient ad spend, and how should that influence how you spend your marketing dollars?
- What knowledge, skills, and attitudes are critical for success as an instructional designer in the contemporary business and industry workplace according to the research participants?
- What are the requirements for taking full advantage of the unified Adobe Marketing Cloud profile, Adobe Analytics integration and other core services of Adobe Marketing Cloud?
- How do you select the right tool to effectively implement corrective action and mitigate the cost and organizational impacts associated with challenged projects?
- Do you gain competitive advantage by moving quickly, rapidly adopting advanced analytics and machine learning to gain a more personalized marketing strategy?
- Have you defined roles and responsibilities for the business analyst and project managers on your teams to ensure synchronized productivity is accomplished?
- Does your social media team know what the latest social media networks, listening tools, analytics packages and other appropriate products and services are?
- What was it about exploring the effects of big data analytics and the use of the more traditional marketing analytics techniques that interested you?
- Where do social media monitoring and analytics fit within your organization especially in relation to the marketing and marketing insights functions?
- Do you already have a mature, operational stack of marketing analytics solutions for data aggregation and management, storage and BI/visualization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Adobe Bridge book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Adobe Bridge self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Adobe Bridge Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Adobe Bridge areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Adobe Bridge Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Adobe Bridge projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Adobe Bridge Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Adobe Bridge project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: What does it mean to take a systems view of a Adobe Bridge project?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the scope of the Adobe Bridge project?
- Change Log: Is the submitted change a new change or a modification of a previously approved change?
- Planning Process Group: Is the duration of the program sufficient to ensure a cycle that will Adobe Bridge project the sustainability of the interventions?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is pert / critical path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Procurement Audit: Which are necessary components of a financial audit report under the Single Audit Act?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Adobe Bridge project repository for each release?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you consolidate reviews and analysis of evaluators?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for recruiting the best staff possible are appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Adobe Bridge Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Adobe Bridge project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Adobe Bridge project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Adobe Bridge project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Adobe Bridge project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Adobe Bridge project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Adobe Bridge project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Adobe Bridge project with this in-depth Adobe Bridge Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Adobe Bridge projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Adobe Bridge and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Adobe Bridge investments work better.
This Adobe Bridge All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.