Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Adobe Experience Cloud Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Adobe Experience Cloud related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Adobe Experience Cloud specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Adobe Experience Cloud Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Adobe Experience Cloud improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- How do you know where to draw the line between automating your marketing to allow for faster and more consistent throughout, and losing the touch and cognizance only a human can provide?
- Can the marketing analytics solution collect data from all of the sources that matter to your business, and will it be able to collect data from emerging sources in the future?
- What are the requirements for taking full advantage of the unified Adobe Marketing Cloud profile, Adobe Analytics integration and other core services of Adobe Marketing Cloud?
- What are the requirements for taking full advantage of the unified Adobe Marketing Cloud profile, Analytics integration and other core services of Adobe Marketing Cloud?
- Does your organizations ability to resolve customer problems or requests on the first contact vary by the type of customer problem or request?
- Do problem owners have sufficient understanding of what customers want or expect with regard to promptness of handling problems or requests?
- Does the product in some way integrate with your Web site analytics, either through passing a variable or through API based integration?
- What is the integration point between Campaign Classic and Adobe Analytics to support top real time triggered Abandoned Basket use case?
- Will you be able to bring additional contextual data including sales and transactional data, budget and goals into the solution?
- Does your current mobile app solution provide detailed analytics and helpful reports to share with sponsors and advertisers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Adobe Experience Cloud book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Adobe Experience Cloud self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Adobe Experience Cloud Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Adobe Experience Cloud areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Adobe Experience Cloud Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Adobe Experience Cloud projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Adobe Experience Cloud Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Adobe Experience Cloud project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Adobe Experience Cloud project management strategy been established?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand the quality and control criteria that must be achieved for successful Adobe Experience Cloud project completion?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Contract Close-Out: Have all acceptance criteria been met prior to final payment to contractors?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are updated Adobe Experience Cloud project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Adobe Experience Cloud project stage?
- Risk Audit: Do you have an understanding of insurance claims processes?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procurement documents used to solicit accurate and complete proposals from prospective sellers?
- Procurement Audit: Are periodic audits made of disbursement activities?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What can you do better next time, and what specific actions can you take to improve?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its industry and community engagement planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive in enabling relationships with key stakeholder groups?
Step-by-step and complete Adobe Experience Cloud Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Adobe Experience Cloud project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Adobe Experience Cloud project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Adobe Experience Cloud project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Adobe Experience Cloud project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Adobe Experience Cloud project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Adobe Experience Cloud project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Adobe Experience Cloud project with this in-depth Adobe Experience Cloud Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Adobe Experience Cloud projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Adobe Experience Cloud and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Adobe Experience Cloud investments work better.
This Adobe Experience Cloud All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.