Enhance Anaplan utilization in collaboration with each departments coe contact, learning pain points, identifying opportunities for improvement, and mentoring non technical end users with accessible language.
More Uses of the Anaplan Toolkit:
- Develop: Anaplan Financial Planning and budgeting.
- Guide: monitor Data Flows to and from Anaplan platform to ensure all Data integrity/accuracy.
- Ensure your first order of business with a new client is to ensure a smooth and rapid first implementation in line with the Business Processes the customer wants to manage inside the Anaplan Platform.
- Govern: implement end to end Anaplan solutions.
- Provide technical direction in the implementation of large scale, Anaplan projects.
- Develop inbound and outbound data feeds to and from the Anaplan model.
- Be accountable for using Supply Chain tools / software (Anaplan), collaborate with Corporate Strategy and Marketing to align Marketing forecasts with the Financial Forecasts.
- Ensure you gain; lead Data Stewardship efforts across source systems and Anaplan.
- Lead Data Integration between internal systems and Anaplan; monitor Data Flows to and from Anaplan platform.
- Collaborate with project team to build Anaplan models in line with best practices and guidance from project leadership.
- Ensure you mentor; build and maintain new models for future phases of the Anaplan implementation.
- Manage work with the vendors on design, build, test and deployment of Anaplan enhancements, bug fixes and project deliveries.
- Ensure you boost; build customized Anaplan models based on Customer Requirements.
- Be accountable for leading the maturity of your Anaplan Center of Excellence (CoE) by establishing, adopting, and communicating Industry Standards, principles, and best architectural practices, supporting team accountability.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Anaplan Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Anaplan related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Anaplan specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Anaplan Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Anaplan improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Are there any significant blackout periods for resources that will be leveraged on the project or other significant projects that may impact resource availability during the duration of the project?
- What actions, especially around alternative payment models as ACOs, should CMS take to increase the utilization of technology in a way that improves quality while maintaining fiscal integrity?
- Can the provided solution be a combination of a Data Warehouse for historical and interactive reporting as well as a data repository for developers to access and create own reporting?
- Has the software planning process resulted in a Software Development plan that has the planned budget, effort, and schedule consistent with each other and the software requirements?
- What advocacy organizationsand specifically consumer groupswill you engage in evaluating alternative payment models throughout the stages of development and implementation?
- Which practices and instruments of Strategic Planning have established in the multi channel strategy formation process and how is the Strategic Planning process organized?
- Does the client reward your organization or individual that guided them through the Financial Planning process with increased loyalty and allocation of financial assets?
- How are other organizations engaging employees in the Succession Planning Process, and what are the potential benefits or concerns related to increased transparency?
- How does your organization characterize and simplify high-leverage strategy, process, tools, and the mindset needed for effective Succession Planning management?
- Are quality, safety and Risk Management goals clear, communicated effectively throughout your organization and reflected in relevant service planning processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Anaplan book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Anaplan self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Anaplan Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Anaplan areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Anaplan Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Anaplan projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Anaplan Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Anaplan project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are the number of checking accounts where cash segregation is not required kept to a reasonable number?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the schedule include Anaplan Project Management time and change request analysis time?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for quantifying the Anaplan project requirements?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will new hardware or software be required for servers or client machines?
- Cost Baseline: Verify Business Objectives. Are others appropriate, and well-articulated?
- Activity Duration Estimates: After changes are approved are Anaplan project documents updated and distributed?
- Procurement Audit: Has the expected benefits from realisation of the procurement Anaplan project been calculated?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are Requirements Management tracking tools and procedures in place?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are adjustments implemented to correct or prevent defects?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the actual costs used for variance analysis reconcilable with data from the Accounting System?
Step-by-step and complete Anaplan Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Anaplan project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Anaplan Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Anaplan project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Anaplan project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Anaplan project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Anaplan project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Anaplan project with this in-depth Anaplan Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Anaplan projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Anaplan and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Anaplan investments work better.
This Anaplan All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.