Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAINT Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAINT related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAINT specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAINT Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAINT improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Have plans been developed with adjacent or nearby industry and local officials to facilitate timely communication of suspicious activity between potentially concerned parties?
- Are there provisions within the assets/facilitys primary electric power supply and distribution system to supply power for the special dedicated SCADA computers and servers?
- How does your organization rank cybersecurity capabilities, including threat detection and response, security monitoring, identity management and vulnerability management?
- How long can the separate dedicated computers that support the human resources offices and functions operate with a loss of any environmental control?
- Does your organization create possible threat scenarios based on input from the threat analysis working group and conduct related security exercises?
- How long can the separate dedicated computers that support the financial systems and functions operate with a loss of any environmental control?
- What would be the impact on the integrity, availability and/or confidentiality of the asset if a threat were able to exploit a vulnerability?
- Are there multiple independent telephone systems or dedicated switches and cables supporting the human resources offices and functions?
- Is your vulnerability management system really prioritizing vulnerabilities for you or is it just pseudo or incomplete prioritization?
- Do you know your risk from weak or shared passwords, malware, phishing, encryption issues, online behavior of your admins and more?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAINT book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAINT self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAINT Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAINT areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAINT Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAINT projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAINT Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAINT project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Key stakeholders to work with. How many potential communications channels exist on the SAINT project?
- Project Scope Statement: Is this process communicated to the customer and team members?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will the current technology alter during the life of the SAINT project?
- Change Management Plan: Do the proposed users have access to the appropriate documentation?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the SAINT project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How is performance assessment used in making future award decisions including options and extend/compete decisions?
- Change Request: What kind of information about the change request needs to be captured?
- Executing Process Group: Contingency planning. if a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Sensitivity analysis -which risks will have the most impact on the SAINT project?
- Closing Process Group: Were the outcomes different from the already stated planned?
Step-by-step and complete SAINT Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAINT project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAINT project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAINT project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAINT project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAINT project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAINT project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAINT project with this in-depth SAINT Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAINT projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAINT and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAINT investments work better.
This SAINT All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.