Work in close collaboration with data users and institutional Data Stewards to establish an Enterprise Data road map and data Management Processes that enable Information Sharing, collaboration, compliance, and security in support of the overall Data Strategy.
More Uses of the Data and Analytics Toolkit:
- Manage work with Data and Analytics Teams to gain insight into brand, business, or financial impact of policy decisions in order to improve processes and Decision Making.
- Summarize and present key visualized insights in support of Decision Making to help evaluate strategic options that support Data and Analytics transformation.
- Ensure your organization is establishing a roster of qualified experts in information and systems for health with expertise in evaluation and research methods applied to Information Systems and Digital Health.
- Serve as a member of a cross functional client team to understand goals and translate them into a paid social Media Strategy across all platforms and devices.
- Develop dashboards and translate Data Analysis to present Data Analysis results and significance through broadly relatable stories using Data Visualization and Business Intelligence Tools.
- Be someone who can help your clients set and realize vision through an Agile and iterative Data and Analytics Strategy, leveraging cross industry Best Practices.
- Secure that your business evaluates key Data and Analytics related to process, outcome, and survey metrics to evaluate the success of the program, inform the revision/evolution of the program, and meet internal Performance Goals.
- Be accountable for developing and promoting data Governance Models supporting the consistent use of Cloud Technologies aligned to organizational Data And Analytics Strategies, and associated policies / procedure.
- Develop and maintain controls on Data Quality, interoperability, and sources to effectively manage the corporate risk associated with the use of Data and Analytics.
- Develop: Software Implementation and optimization support implementation of new Software Tools by partnering across teams to ensure consistent Data Quality and structure / mappings across systems.
- Steer: statistical forecasting employ and inform software based forecast models to support maintenance of baseline statistical operational and Financial Forecasts.
- Be a key cross functional analyzing across the Product, Engineering, and Design Teams to influence and inform decisions throughout the product Life Cycle.
- Manage the development of analytics, reporting, and Self Service data across your systems to meet the diverse needs of your primary user groups.
- Use people Data and Analytics to make inferences about the meaning of the data and provide insights to make informed decisions that improve people programs and processes effectiveness and efficiency.
- Be accountable for deploying/implementing Data and Analytics solutions (databases, integration, reports/dashboards, analytic models) to inform strategic level decision makers.
- Identify Business Opportunities and working with business and informatics partners to architecture, design, prototype and deliver Data and Analytics Products.
- Ensure proper Data Collection is in place across all platforms (site, social, apps, distributed content) from technical, strategic, and business perspectives.
- Develop and lead a highly technical group of Data Analysts to create Data and Analytics driven value across your organization through use of modern Technology and storytelling.
- Cultivate relationships with partners across operations, product, policy, and engineering to remove roadblocks, provide insight, and build projects to reduce harm to the Twitch community.
- Support corporate account processing requirements and lead a cross department initiative to drive processing efficiencies and execution effectiveness, in partnership with Corporate and IT Teams.
- Support a variety of revenue, productivity, cost and other impactful initiatives through Complex Data modeling, sampling, and analysis projects that have applicability across geographical boundaries and Customer Segments.
- Be someone who understands that it is not enough to just have a great algorithm and important to create a buy in for the solution from different stakeholders.
- Serve as a go to person for End Users to interpret and use information; provide End Users with training on Data and Analytics Tools and Best Practices.
- Capture Business Requirements for Data and Analytics solutions and collaborate with the Marketing, Content and Strategy Teams to ensure Analytics Requirements align with Business Needs.
- Audit: work closely with Business Leaders to develop innovative analytic solutions, create actionable insights and drive better decisions and performance to help thE Business fulfill its mission.
- Lead: dynamic leadership ability that can develop and energize multidiscipline, culturally and geographically diverse high performance work teams to learn and apply new skills and techniques to respond to Business Needs.
- Utilize Data and Analytics to understand and build evolving Customer Segments that can be targeted and retained, identify high risk customers and establish re engagement tools and strategies.
- Use technology to mine complex, voluminous, and different varieties of data from various sources and platforms in order to collect, analyze, and compile data to meet Customer Needs.
- Ensure you negotiate; lead a Continuous Learning environment with respect to utilizing the latest methodologies, technologies, and illustrative Best Practices to tell stories which can drivE Business decisions.
- Confirm your design ensures cost effective realization of Enterprise Information Assets in support of business and information objectives and requirements, and provides maximum return on invested capital.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data and Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data and Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data and Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data and Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data and Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is the Value Stream Mapping?
- When a Data and Analytics manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- Do you all define Data and Analytics in the same way?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- Do you know what you Need To Know about Data and Analytics?
- Is a follow-up focused external Data and Analytics review required?
- Are all staff in Core Data and Analytics subjects Highly Qualified?
- What output to create?
- Is the final output clearly identified?
- Does the problem have ethical dimensions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data and Analytics book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data and Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data and Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data and Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data and Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data and Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data and Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data and Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Data and Analytics project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Data and Analytics Project Team have enough people to execute the Data and Analytics Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Data and Analytics Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Data and Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data and Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data and Analytics Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data and Analytics Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data and Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data and Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data and Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data and Analytics project with this in-depth Data and Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data and Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data and Analytics and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data and Analytics Investments work better.
This Data and Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.