Leadership development oversee management development practices to create developmental paths and learning activities to support internal growth of high potential managers and key contributors.
More Uses of the Employee Value Proposition Toolkit:
- Ensure sourcing strategies for every job family, aligned to your organizations brand and strategic initiatives.
- Be certain that your corporation serves as a liaison with Operations and Human Resources relative to hiring, on boarding, and retaining talent.
- Drive performance and provide coaching and leadership to ensure the communications function meets and exceeds expectations.
- Use data to develop, grow, and measure employee advocacy programs to amplify sentiment across internal and external channels.
- Confirm your venture complies; as the internal communications lead, you have a deep appreciation and drive for how a great brand starts from within.
- Support Talent Acquisition and marketing teams to develop your employer brand and Employee Value Proposition.
- Ensure you outpace; lead employee lifecycle processes as hiring, onboarding, Performance Management, compensation and other innovative programs.
- Pilot: by embracing a culture of achievement, your commitment to performance excellence and innovation safely delivers solutions to you, your valued client.
- Personify, a nationally recognized and acclaimed Talent Acquisition firm, is expanding your Recruiting team with the addition of a Recruiter.
- Support broader people team priorities to measure engagement, identify themes, and ensure messaging is resonating across teams.
- Ensure your venture complies; programs are core to your Employee Value Proposition and enable you to attract and retain your talented team members.
- Collaborate with the recruiting team to acquire top talent through improved selection tools and criteria, and local outreach efforts.
- Methodize: effectively prioritize the design and development of programs that uphold and enhance the adoption of your core values and increase your Employee Value Proposition.
- Ensure you enable; build a leadership bench and succession through a systematic approach to assessing organizational health and the strength of the talent/leadership.
- Lead effective leadership by developing and defining vision, mission, Customer Service, business plans and Quality Improvement activities and measures.
- Organize: effectively manage information to meet the needs of your organizations by creating systems, analyzing data and providing timely reporting.
- Communicate and coordinate schedules from outside vendor work to accommodate the Business Needs and should ensure vendor compliance with stated Service Level Agreements.
- Oversee outsourced recruiting partner contracts, relationships and hiring timelines to deliver on the market staffing plan.
- Oversee your organizations revenue and recommend alternative methods of revenue or possible structural changes.
- Incorporate organizational learning, Change Management, and Agile process adoption through metrics, Benefits Realization, outcomes, and retrospective findings.
- Become capable of supporting open, consistent internal communications with staff at all levels of your organization create and support a healthy workplace culture.
- Assure your project defines goals and plans for provision of services for your organization in conjunction with Finance leadership.
- Perform record keeping by compiling, sorting, and scanning confidential information into files and reports.
- Control: in keeping with business realities, proactively identify areas where updates to talent and Organizational Structure would benefit the business.
- Develop a strategic internal communications plan, aligning messaging with your teams culture, mission and values.
- Confirm your project develops, execute and tracks internal communications metrics to ensure targets are aligned with organizational strategy and objectives.
- Provide clarification on contractual arrangements to internal departments, providers and billing companies.
- Arrange that your venture maintains Standard Work and incorporate the latest technologies and standard methodologies to amplify communications and improve current practices.
- Ensure that recruitment and selection procedures meet operational needs, legislative, and good practice requirements.
- Steer: what started as a place for people to hang out while playing games together online has become so much more.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Employee Value Proposition Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Employee Value Proposition related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Employee Value Proposition specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Employee Value Proposition Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Employee Value Proposition improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- How can principles be implemented effectively when investigating employees ability to identify strengths and weaknesses in the complex situation of communicating with clients?
- Does it need to retain existing talent, because either the current executive Value Proposition is deteriorating, or outside competitors are targeting your organization?
- How do you make your recruiting process more efficient and effective by using competency based recruiting instead of sorting through resumes, one at a time?
- Should you try to get workers to stay longer or accept that the workforce of the future is more transitional and adjust to that new reality?
- How are data obtained through engagement surveys and succession management plans captured and integrated into the Talent Management system?
- What is the relationship between personality types and personality preferences as defined by the MBTI instrument and reward preferences?
- What are the specific actions that your organization adopts to align Business Strategy, Organizational Structure and reward strategies?
- What are your most powerful ways to communicate organizational impact, actively and passively, to reach potential employee candidates?
- What is the desired role of pay in influencing behavior, especially if material changes in behavior and decisionmaking are required?
- How does your organization differentiate itself as an employer, and leverage its inherent strengths to attract and retain employees?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Employee Value Proposition book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Employee Value Proposition self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Employee Value Proposition Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Employee Value Proposition areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Employee Value Proposition Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Employee Value Proposition projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Employee Value Proposition Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Employee Value Proposition project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive considerations?
- Procurement Audit: Is there management monitoring of transactions and balances?
- Requirements Management Plan: In case of Software Development; Should you have a test for each code module?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand all business (operational), technical, resource and vendor risks associated with the Employee Value Proposition project?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchasing department consulted on favorable purchasing opportunities, economic ordering quantities, and revision of purchasing specifications?
- Team Operating Agreement: Why does your organization want to participate in teaming?
- Variance Analysis: What is your organizations rationale for sharing expenses and services between business segments?
- Quality Management Plan: Does a documented Employee Value Proposition project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Team Member Status Report: What specific interest groups do you have in place?
- Scope Management Plan: Do Employee Value Proposition Project Managers participating in the Employee Value Proposition project know the Employee Value Proposition projects true status first hand?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Employee Value Proposition project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Employee Value Proposition Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Employee Value Proposition project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Employee Value Proposition project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Employee Value Proposition project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Employee Value Proposition project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Employee Value Proposition projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Employee Value Proposition and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Employee Value Proposition investments work better.
This Employee Value Proposition All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.