Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HCISSP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any HCISSP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HCISSP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HCISSP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HCISSP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- What keeps you up at night is what happens if or when one of cloud-based services has a security breach, an unscheduled or prolonged service outage, user error, or data loss?
- What are your organizations use or disclosure obligations when it receives PHI in its capacity as Plan Sponsor or Plan Administrator of its Group Health Plan?
- What type of information contained in a personnel file is exempt from disclosure under the clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy exemption?
- How do you and your organization keep pace with the rapid transformation of healthcare while providing an appropriate level of security?
- How do you compare, let alone keep up with the emerging recruiting platforms and maintain the data needed and provided by the platforms?
- Why is risk assessment so important and where do you find healthcare organizations struggle most when it comes to risk analysis?
- Did your organizations implement adequate controls to ensure that the biweekly payroll is completely and accurately processed?
- Have you encountered health care providers taking an inappropriately restrictive interpretation of HIPAA privacy rules?
- What procedures exist to ensure the data integrity of the Customers information assets used in production systems?
- Why needlessly put yourself and your organization under the looming stress and liability of a PHI data breach?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HCISSP book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your HCISSP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HCISSP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HCISSP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HCISSP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HCISSP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HCISSP Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 HCISSP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: For which criterion is it tolerable not to meet the original parameters?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Is feedback clearly communicated and non-judgmental?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in HCISSP project oversight?
- Scope Management Plan: Have all involved HCISSP project stakeholders and work groups committed to the HCISSP project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Under corresponding circumstances what would be the best thing to do?
- Cost Management Plan: Milestones ÃÂÃÂ what are the key dates in executing the contract plan?
- Quality Management Plan: What other teams / processes would be impacted by changes to the current process, and how?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent and in what ways are the HCISSP project contributing to progress towards organizational reform?
- Quality Audit: Are goals well supported with strategies, operational plans, manuals and training?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
Step-by-step and complete HCISSP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HCISSP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HCISSP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HCISSP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HCISSP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HCISSP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HCISSP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HCISSP project with this in-depth HCISSP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HCISSP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HCISSP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HCISSP investments work better.
This HCISSP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.