Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MVNO Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any MVNO related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MVNO specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MVNO Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MVNO improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Does the bundling of a range of digital communications services, including some which may demonstrate enduring competition problems individually, present new competition challenges?
- What has been the impact on mobile users and service providers of the implementation of the Regulation as far as roaming within, from or between the outermost regions is concerned?
- Should mobile providers be required to provide consumers with access to data (usage, locations etc) in a format that facilitates comparison of services that best meet needs?
- Do you consider that steps should be taken to ensure that the billing methodology applied to regulated roaming calls guarantees per second rather than per minute billing?
- Is it important that a vendor provide in-building Strategy Solutions design that exceeds existing commercial cellular area coverage and at broadband data rates?
- What are the likely incentives for infrastructure owners to expand sharing arrangements and to provide access to network infrastructure assets to third parties?
- Should the national wireless carriers be required to make available a certain amount of capacity on networks for MVNOs to use at commercially negotiated rates?
- Do different types of convergence and effect on overall market structures suggest the need for changes in overarching regulatory strategy or specific policies?
- What might be the most appropriate regulatory approaches to the pricing of wholesale access to new and, risky investments in enduring bottlenecks in future?
- Should mobile providers be required to provide consumers nearing the end of a fixed term with information on options that could better meet consumer needs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MVNO book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your MVNO self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MVNO Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MVNO areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MVNO Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MVNO projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MVNO Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 MVNO project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are you meeting your customers expectations consistently?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the MVNO project?
- Initiating Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Planning Process Group: In what ways can the governance of the MVNO project be improved so that it has greater likelihood of achieving future sustainability?
- Change Management Plan: How do you gain sponsors buy-in to the communication plan?
- Activity Duration Estimates: MVNO project manager is using weighted average duration estimates to perform schedule network analysis. Which type of mathematical analysis is being used?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the MVNO project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Overall, how does the program function to serve the clients?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the industrial relations prevailing in this organization?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the implementation plan have an appropriate division of responsibilities?
Step-by-step and complete MVNO Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MVNO project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MVNO project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MVNO project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MVNO project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MVNO project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MVNO project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MVNO project with this in-depth MVNO Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MVNO projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MVNO and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MVNO investments work better.
This MVNO All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.