Get the most out of and empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Teams and SharePoint Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Teams and SharePoint related project.
Using the toolkit effectively will save you and your staff many hours of R&D time in writing the questions and templates to obtain the results needed to analyse the data collected.
DO YOU HAVE THE TIME TO WASTE? THIS TOOLKIT WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Teams and SharePoint specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Teams and SharePoint Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Teams and SharePoint improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Are there reported differences in levels of electronic communication and collaboration by project managers working on virtual projects in a centralized PMO versus a decentralized PMO?
- What mechanisms should be in place to ensure that collaboration and communication among departments regarding potential compliance issues occurs in a timely and efficient manner?
- How many organizations can afford to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars for a technology that, in a best case scenario, has historically experienced a low utilization rate?
- Which scheduling and management application can be installed on any hardware platform that meets the minimum specifications that the end customer decides to deploy?
- Have you considered how best to ensure clear communications are maintained in the collaboration and how issues/challenges or successes/good practice can be shared?
- Is there an incumbent organization or person that previously built out a SharePoint environment or sites that is still currently performing work for you?
- Which video-bridging solution supports single-screen units and multiscreen systems and keeps multiscreen units grouped together logically during a call?
- Are there video conference rooms, huddle room systems, executive, and other endpoints that need to be integrated and supported as part of the solution?
- What will your team need from staff to ensure the communications work is successful, particularly in terms of collaboration, planning, and information?
- What are the steps being taken today to ensure that the message sent is, in fact, the message received, whether that is via voice or data connection?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Teams and SharePoint book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microsoft Teams and SharePoint self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Dashboard; with the Microsoft Teams and SharePoint Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Teams and SharePoint areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Teams and SharePoint Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Teams and SharePoint projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Teams and SharePoint Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Microsoft Teams and SharePoint project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: Have the business unit contacts been selected and notified?
- Variance Analysis: How are variances affected by multiple material and labor categories?
- Cost Baseline: Is there anything you need from upper management in order to be successful?
- Procurement Audit: Was the formal review of requests to participate or evaluation of bids correctly undertaken?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During Microsoft Teams and SharePoint project executing, a major problem occurs that was not included in the risk register. What should you do FIRST?
- WBS Dictionary: Are material costs reported within the same period as that in which BCWP is earned for that material?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What specific plans do you have for developing effective cross-platform assessments in a blended learning environment?
- Lessons Learned: How satisfied are you with your involvement in the development and/or review of the Microsoft Teams and SharePoint project Scope during Microsoft Teams and SharePoint project Initiation and Planning?
- Variance Analysis: Are the wbs and organizational levels for application of the Microsoft Teams and SharePoint projected overhead costs identified?
- Procurement Audit: Have guidelines incorporating the principles and objectives of a robust procurement practice been established?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Teams and SharePoint Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Teams and SharePoint project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Teams and SharePoint project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Teams and SharePoint project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Teams and SharePoint project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Teams and SharePoint project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Teams and SharePoint project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Teams and SharePoint project with this in-depth Microsoft Teams and SharePoint Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Teams and SharePoint projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Teams and SharePoint and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Teams and SharePoint investments work better.
This Microsoft Teams and SharePoint All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.