Through a close collaboration with Marketing Communications, sales, Presales, Solution Providers, and Product Strategy, the Marketing Management influences innovative solution designs and facilitates considerations on healthcare Digital Transformations.
More Uses of the Presales Toolkit:
- Identify critical Customer Needs through consultative Customer Engagement to generate sales opportunities.
- Participate with the Leadership Team in developing target solution areas, business plans and new sales initiatives.
- Ensure you keep on top of new developments in enablement tools and AI based content Management Systems, like serving up content proactively in the context of a deal and auto tagging.
- Warrant that your corporation interacts directly with internal sales account managers, customer operations team, technical and Product Support.
- Guide: implement extensive Strategic Thinking, planning and execution to improve Internal Processes and daily working practices between key executives, sales, Presales, support, product, legal and finance to drive greater Business Agility.
- Devise: partner with internal teams (product, implementations, and engineering) to share learnings from prospects and client.
- Formulate: leverage Internal Stakeholders from Presales, legal, Demand Generation and Business Development to drive leads, marketing activities and close deals.
- Collaborate with the Implementation team to facilitate the technical evaluation and System Design and ensure requirements are communicated as part of the hand off from Sales to Implementation.
- Demonstrate, present and effectively articulate Fluent Commerce solutions to clients and partners remotely and on site.
- Collaborate with local partners to support a joint go to Market Strategy and project implementations.
- Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional Client Relationships.
- Be accountable for ensuring any sensitive content is secure and has appropriate confidentiality and copyright protections.
- Identify opportunities for additional business and provide input to Presales and renewal evaluation.
- CommunicatE Business requirements and context to the offshore delivery team after closing a deal to ensure a smooth transition from Presales to implementation.
- EvaluatE Business and technical client requirements into working solutions using Fluent Commerce technology.
- Make sure that your project provides direction and specialization knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business.
- Ensure your corporation develops solutions and participates in Presales and change order negotiations representing and approving delivery capability and cost solution.
- Reduce content overload by taking the best of all existing content and consolidating it into a set of Golden content assets.
- Coordinate and lead the sales, Presales, engineering and support efforts for the account to achievE Business goals.
- Be accountable for leading engagements that blend technical integrations with process and policy sized to fit a diverse client base.
- Be accountable for developing and managing references through high quality technical, professional Client Relationships.
- Ensure you designate; good system Analytical Skills to help transform User Requirements into system and component level Functional Requirements.
- Adapt the conversational strategy to current results and clients expectations, staying Agile and proactive to always be seen a source of solutions by the client.
- Develop and deliver enablement and training activities for Sales, Presales, and Services Teams and partners.
- Lead the quality and the value of the delivery in Business Review (monthly, quarterly), in collaboration with the Client Sales who owns the upsell.
- Supervise: proactively identify, assess, and help project and delivery managers (and the OS team) to mitigate technical risks during Presales and delivery execution.
- Pilot: input to and take charge of costing for services in Presales, approve the cost models for DaaS/Managed Services deals.
- Head: work closely with the sales and account team to develop long term Strategic Plans for your key accounts.
- Drive: administration and governance of content Management Systems that support your go to market teams.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Presales Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Presales related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Presales specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Presales Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Presales improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Where is the cost?
- Are all staff in core Presales subjects Highly Qualified?
- How is the data gathered?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Presales measures or indicators of product and Process Performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- Do you have any cost Presales limitation requirements?
- What measurements are being captured?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- What is the complexity of the output produced?
- Who approved the Presales scope?
- What were the criteria for evaluating a Presales pilot?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Presales book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Presales self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Presales Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Presales areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Presales Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Presales projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Presales Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Presales project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Presales project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Presales Project Team have enough people to execute the Presales Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Presales Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Presales Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Presales project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Presales Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Presales Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Presales project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Presales project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Presales project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Presales project with this in-depth Presales Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Presales projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Presales and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Presales investments work better.
This Presales All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.