Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Presales Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Presales related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Presales specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Presales Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Presales improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- What were the specifics of the events that occurred during your participation in the simulation, from which you gained an insight about the practices of marketing management?
- What is the product category, its background, development, technology, stage in adoption and diffusion, and product life cycle, and where are corresponding variables heading?
- Does the contract file have all routine reports required by the contract as sales reports, pricing schedules, approval requests, inspection reports and performance reports?
- Do you have an innovation or invention that needs further development, and its practical feasibility and/or the (commercial) exploitation opportunities are still uncertain?
- Does your technology enable you to achieve your sales and marketing goals, and offer options to upscale your performance at every stage of the customer life cycle?
- Which social media data sources is your organization currently accessing or planning to access for customer analytics, brand, or marketing management purposes?
- Does it need to develop a new Brand with a distinct value proposition, or can it adapt the promise of its existing brands, perhaps with a Brand extension?
- How do you apply theories, concepts, issues and practice of international marketing management in your role while developing any marketing strategies?
- Do you check how your email appears on all the likely email clients used, and adjust the design as necessary to ensure the best possible appearance?
- Is there a core team in place made up of sales and marketing professionals to regularly solve problems, improve process, and benchmark performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Presales book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Presales self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Presales Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Presales areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Presales Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Presales projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Presales Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Presales project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Contemplated overhead expenditure for each period based on the best information currently available?
- Project Charter: Success determination factors: how will the success of the Presales project be determined from the customers perspective?
- Project Scope Statement: Has everyone approved the Presales projects scope statement?
- Risk Register: Can the likelihood and impact of failing to achieve corresponding recommendations and action plans be assessed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to formally recognize new Presales projects?
- Team Directory: Have you decided when to celebrate the Presales projects completion date?
- Project Management Plan: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the resource management plan include a personnel development plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
Step-by-step and complete Presales Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Presales project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Presales project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Presales project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Presales project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Presales project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Presales project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Presales project with this in-depth Presales Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Presales projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Presales and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Presales investments work better.
This Presales All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.