Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP Fieldglass Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP Fieldglass related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP Fieldglass specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP Fieldglass Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP Fieldglass improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Is there enough time to develop staff internally for anticipated vacancies or new skill sets, or is use of redeployment options or targeted external recruitment the best approach?
- What rate does/ did your organization use to assess the hourly cost of domiciliary care when calculating the contribution people need to make to the costs of care?
- How will the implementation be continually evaluated and revisited to ensure strategic workforce planning reflects any significant internal or external changes?
- Is your organization tracking the supply and demand of skills externally and considering the value of skills in your workforce planning and rewards decisions?
- What strategies does your organization use to tailor its message to a specific organizational environment, as a unionized or intergenerational workforce?
- Does the future workforce analysis identify key future workforce needs and key internal and external factors that may affect the required workforce?
- How are executive and workforce rewards programs helping you to secure key talent, enhance business performance, and withstand external scrutiny?
- How do you decide which key processes will be accomplished by your workforce and which by external suppliers, partners, and collaborators?
- What stakeholders are to be included internal and external to best understand your organizations current and future workforce challenges?
- What departments, divisions, and/or functions should have influence over and involvement in the management of the external workforce?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP Fieldglass book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAP Fieldglass self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP Fieldglass Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP Fieldglass areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP Fieldglass Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP Fieldglass projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP Fieldglass Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAP Fieldglass project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the relative importance and priority of the goals clear to all team members?
- Risk Audit: What is the anticipated volatility of the requirements?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do members articulate the goals beyond the team membership?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the team possess adequate membership to achieve its ends?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Process Improvement Plan: The motive is determined by asking, Why do you want to achieve this goal?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: What additional SAP Fieldglass project(s) could be initiated as a result of this SAP Fieldglass project?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the entire contract planned in time-phased control accounts to the extent practicable?
- Procurement Audit: Do procedures require cash advances to be returned by transferred or terminated employees before they can receive final paychecks?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does SAP Fieldglass project integration management relate to the SAP Fieldglass project life cycle, stakeholders, and the other SAP Fieldglass project management knowledge areas?
Step-by-step and complete SAP Fieldglass Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP Fieldglass project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP Fieldglass project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP Fieldglass project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP Fieldglass project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP Fieldglass project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP Fieldglass project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP Fieldglass project with this in-depth SAP Fieldglass Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP Fieldglass projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP Fieldglass and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP Fieldglass investments work better.
This SAP Fieldglass All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.