Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP Fieldglass Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP Fieldglass related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP Fieldglass specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP Fieldglass Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP Fieldglass improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Is there a patch management solution in place, so that all system components and software are protected from known vulnerabilities by having the latest vendor supplied security patches installed?
- Do you provide direction to vendors of systems and software as to what sorts of architectures, functions and tools would support the integration of learning management and knowledge management?
- How will application platform vendors and enterprises respond to the growing requirement for comprehensive systems management and administration across enterprise business applications?
- What restrictions/allowances for remote access by users; any modem requirements for vendor or technical support; how should any remote access by controlled, logged, and monitored?
- What is included in the standard The standard licensing supports all backup features, including protection for files, VMs, NAS, deduplication, DASH copy, appliance licensing?
- Is there a written up-to-date policy or policies with a broad enough scope to address the problems likely to be encountered during the conduct of work in the facility?
- Did you deploy with a big bang approach a large, simultaneous deployment across multiple business units, geographic borders and/or languages or a phased rollout?
- How do you, the vendor, support any security patches that are published for the operating system, dependent databases, or other dependent thirdparty software?
- Does service provider regularly test and monitor key administrative, technical and physical controls, systems and procedures that safeguard Personal Data?
- Does the contractors management of subcontractors and vendors allow visibility of objective progress to be reported in the earned value management system?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP Fieldglass book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAP Fieldglass self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP Fieldglass Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP Fieldglass areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP Fieldglass Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP Fieldglass projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP Fieldglass Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAP Fieldglass project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the past performance of the SAP Fieldglass project manager?
- Procurement Audit: Which are necessary components of a financial audit report under the Single Audit Act?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the SAP Fieldglass project baseline?
- Quality Audit: Are goals well supported with strategies, operational plans, manuals and training?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that it is effectively and constructively guiding staff through to timely completion of tasks?
- Procurement Audit: Are there procedures to ensure that changes to purchase orders will be updated on the computer files?
- Risk Management Plan: How will the SAP Fieldglass project know if your organizations risk response actions were effective?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a work breakdown structure created to organize and to confirm the scope of each SAP Fieldglass project?
- Procurement Audit: How do you address the risk of fraud and corruption?
- Project Charter: Customer benefits: what customer requirements does this SAP Fieldglass project address?
Step-by-step and complete SAP Fieldglass Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP Fieldglass project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP Fieldglass project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP Fieldglass project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP Fieldglass project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP Fieldglass project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP Fieldglass project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP Fieldglass project with this in-depth SAP Fieldglass Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP Fieldglass projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP Fieldglass and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP Fieldglass investments work better.
This SAP Fieldglass All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.