Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ServiceNow Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ServiceNow related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ServiceNow specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ServiceNow Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ServiceNow improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Does the overall management of critical response and recovery include alternate and diverse means of communications in the event standard communication channels are unavailable?
- Do you have real time visibility into your security posture, in terms of status and activities, that are directly related to the most critical applications in your environment?
- Have you ever worked feverishly to prepare for a software audit only to be slowed by the lack of a definitive list of discovered publishers, products, and versions?
- What information would you need to share between ServiceNow and other tools in order to resolve failures/delays and/or add value to how DevOps teams are doing work?
- What are the current and future financial challenges facing your organization, and how do you best use your resource base to meet existing and emerging needs?
- How does penetration testing fit into your organizations overall arsenal of tools and techniques used to assess the security posture of information systems?
- Does your provider confidently recommend total solution systems covering site surveys to system integration to customer support and all points in between?
- Do the standards you have put in place for group access, naming, or metadata limit your ability to extend the platform to other use cases or functions?
- Does your migration path have a solution system to handle analog to IP and designed to fit your sites security footprint today AND tomorrow?
- How would existing processes on ServiceNow need to change for you to make effective use of the information pulled from other tools?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ServiceNow book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ServiceNow self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ServiceNow Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ServiceNow areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ServiceNow Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ServiceNow projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ServiceNow Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ServiceNow project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Charter: What outcome, in measureable terms, are you hoping to accomplish?
- Quality Audit: Are the policies and processes, as set out in the Quality Audit Manual, properly applied?
- WBS Dictionary: Detailed schedules which support control account and work package start and completion dates/events?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who has the power to influence the outcomes of the work?
- Procurement Audit: Has it been determined how large a portion of the procurement portfolio should be managed by the procurement function/unit and how large a portion that should be managed locally?
- Contract Close-Out: Have all contract records been included in the ServiceNow project archives?
- Earned Value Status: If earned value management (EVM) is so good in determining the true status of a ServiceNow project and ServiceNow project its completion, why is it that hardly any one uses it in information systems related ServiceNow projects?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the options you found to help people prepare for the exam?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Consider the history of modern quality management. How have experts such as Deming, Juran, Crosby, and Taguchi affected the quality movement and todays use of Six Sigma?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why do you need a good WBS to use ServiceNow project management software?
Step-by-step and complete ServiceNow Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ServiceNow project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ServiceNow project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ServiceNow project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ServiceNow project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ServiceNow project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ServiceNow project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ServiceNow project with this in-depth ServiceNow Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ServiceNow projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ServiceNow and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ServiceNow investments work better.
This ServiceNow All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.