Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Technology Roadmap Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Technology Roadmap related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Technology Roadmap specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Technology Roadmap Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Technology Roadmap improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Is the current structure effective or, as some hypothesize, is it a root cause for the governance challenges and the perceived high cost of the system-wide IT organization?
- Should international partnerships be pursued primarily for direct space benefit or as opportunities to advance you foreign policy, strategy, or other objectives?
- What is the sensitivity of the information processed on systems or by applications as it relates to confidentiality, integrity, and availability?
- How is your organization leveraging its buying power to create new incentives and encourage more responsible innovation in the wider economy?
- How do you improve transparency that will help storage solution providers get creative and come up with solutions that better fit the needs?
- Are companies with a patent strategy process in place gaining a stronger patent position than similar companies with no patent strategy?
- How do you manage vast amounts of data, and effectively store, make available and analyze data for different purposes and stakeholders?
- How to organize a productivity improvement project ÃÂÃÂ how do you get an improvement initiative started and get your colleagues support?
- How could you create stronger partnerships and resources to support managers and employees in the workplace and in filling positions?
- What new digital preservation architectures or service features can help better assure the integrity of stored content, differently?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Technology Roadmap book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Technology Roadmap self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Technology Roadmap Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Technology Roadmap areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Technology Roadmap Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Technology Roadmap projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Technology Roadmap Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Technology Roadmap project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in fact-based problem solving?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in open interaction?
- Project Portfolio management: Consider the benefit of the strategic objectives portfolio and its relationship to the Technology Roadmap project portfolio. How is this helpful in Technology Roadmap project selection?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule preparation ÃÂÃÂ how will the schedules be prepared during each phase of the Technology Roadmap project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the teams goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in fact-based problem solving?
- Change Log: Do the described changes impact on the integrity or security of the system?
- Requirements Management Plan: Has the requirements team been instructed in the Change Control process?
- Lessons Learned: Were the Technology Roadmap project objectives met (if not, briefly account for what wasnt met)?
- Quality Management Plan: What is your organizations strategic planning process?
Step-by-step and complete Technology Roadmap Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Technology Roadmap project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Technology Roadmap project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Technology Roadmap project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Technology Roadmap project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Technology Roadmap project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Technology Roadmap project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Technology Roadmap project with this in-depth Technology Roadmap Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Technology Roadmap projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Technology Roadmap and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Technology Roadmap investments work better.
This Technology Roadmap All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.