Develop and lead the Technology Roadmap and backlog to implement specific product capabilities, ensuring critical requirements are identified, the best solutions for the end user are delivered every time, and alignment with broader group and portfolio objectives.
More Uses of the Technology Roadmap Toolkit:
- Secure that your venture leads the creation and evolution of a Technology Roadmap that defines current technical architectures, future architectures, and the evolution for transition for all projects.
- Develop and owns the Technology Roadmap providing direction and definition of the IT infrastructure architecture to effectively and efficiently support the Business Strategy.
- Establish a Technology Roadmap and develop consistent standards for reporting through partnership with Client Services, Marketing and Operations.
- Represent technology in the Data Governance organization and provide progress reports to board management and oversee periodic updates to Data Governance Technology Roadmap.
- Manage: clearly understand existing processes to provide support for manufacturing process Technology Roadmap and Operations Strategy, and represent Manufacturing Engineering on complaint handling unit and Change Control board meetings.
- Confirm your enterprise defines application technology strategy and architecture to ensure alignment with technology Industry Standards, application Technology Roadmap, and Business Needs.
- Ensure optimal use and adaptation of ERP / enabling technologies; owning the Technology Roadmap in partnership with Finance Stakeholders and IT.
- Warrant that your strategy leads the development of digital system strategies and objectives to support your organizations business goals in alignment with the overall digital Technology Roadmap.
- Seek and use input from Executive leadership to determine priorities and focus of Department initiatives and provide routine updates about progress and projected areas of work.
- Keep current on new and emerging developments in technology and services in order to anticipate needs in support of divisions and departments.
- Be certain that your business complies; directs technical activities in alignment with Business Objectives in the areas of equipment design and technology identification, development and deployment.
- Make sure that your operation complies; mentors multiple solution and application architects; approves Application Architecture designs, and lead Technical Design sessions with architects and developers.
- Be certain that your enterprise communicates implications of architectural decisions, technology costs, benefits, and implementation requirements to business and IT Leadership.
- Establish and maintain a service orientated, customer focused information technology function that supports ongoing operations that drive efficiency, quality, Customer Service, and growth.
- Pilot: maintenance of communication and collaboration channels to ensure that everyone is up to date on market insights, progress against KPIs, messaging, and changes in process or tactics.
- Be certain that your group leads enterprise Data Architecture efforts for Technology Roadmap development, tracking, and alignment to organizational Strategic Objectives and risks.
- Provide Strategic Direction on the application of technology and work with functional leaders to deliver technology solutions that enable your organization to meet growth objectives.
- Drive the operational and Project Management aspects of developing and executing against a strategic Technology Roadmap; assesses issues and offers resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Oversee facilities related activities through all phases of the project life cycle to ensure quality with lowest total costs of ownership are delivered and integrated into sustained long term operations to meet the business and Technology Roadmap.
- Manage work with business clients and Product Owners to review business drivers, needs, and strategies to anticipate future business / technology needs.
- Secure that your team identifies and evaluates new technologies, innovations, and outsourced development partner relationships for alignment with Technology Roadmap and business value; creates plans for integration and update into architecture.
- Collaborate with management, IT services and support to collect new business requirements, evaluate options and recommend improvements or changes to IT system functionality.
- Develop and execute a strategic approach to staffing that ensures that the right people are in the right roles at the right time and that employees are highly engaged and productive.
- Formulate: test structure design and characterization to enable new device modules or to inform new circuit design implementation and performance optimization.
- Execute upon and contribute to the Supply Chain Technology Roadmap by matching Business Needs with existing and upcoming technologies, capabilities and services.
- Manage work with sales leadership and team to provide feedback, develop specific Vendor Relationships, advance new organization initiatives and mentor new employees to enhance all aspects of the sales strategy.
- Provide strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation, and coordination of the information and technology systems for your organization.
- Execute technology initiatives by fostering innovation, prioritizing strategic goals, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of technology systems across your organization.
- Formulate: Technology Roadmap delivery oversight (approval facilitation and execution, Monitoring And Reporting of approved projects) and associated delivery process formulation and Continuous Improvement.
- Lead educational opportunities; manage and actively lead technology related user/networking groups and professional organizations.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Technology Roadmap Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Technology Roadmap related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Technology Roadmap specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Technology Roadmap Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Technology Roadmap improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- What are the broad-based, life-cycle benefits in energy and resource use, operational Cost Savings, asset value, productivity of tenant businesses, and sustainable Community development?
- What sets the best learning technology providers apart from the competition, and how can buyers be assured that your organizations will deliver a solid and dependable product?
- Should international partnerships be pursued primarily for direct space benefit or as opportunities to advance you foreign policy, strategy, or other objectives?
- What are key technology trends within the industry and how will your organizations transformation roadmap keep your organization ahead of the industry?
- How do you improve transparency that will help storage solution providers get creative and come up with solutions that better fit the needs?
- How to organize a productivity improvement project â how do you get an improvement initiative started and get your colleagues support?
- How could you create stronger partnerships and resources to Support Managers and employees in the workplace and in filling positions?
- Is the development of the technology stand alone or is it addressing a gap in a larger organizational technology development roadmap?
- What new digital preservation architectures or service features can help better assure the integrity of stored content, differently?
- How does your organization insulate What is your Product Roadmap itself against commercial pressures for the next twelve months?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Technology Roadmap book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Technology Roadmap self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Technology Roadmap Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Technology Roadmap areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Technology Roadmap Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Technology Roadmap projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Technology Roadmap Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Technology Roadmap project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How efficient were Technology Roadmap project team meetings conducted?
- Procurement Audit: Does the contract meet criteria of completeness and consistency?
- Risk Register: Is further information required before making a decision?
- Team Operating Agreement: The method to be used in the Decision Making process; Will it be consensus, majority rule, or the supervisor having the final say?
- Project Scope Statement: Will this process be communicated to the customer and Technology Roadmap project team?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Where can team members go for more detailed information on performance measurement and assessment?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Ask: are others positioned to know, are others credible, and will others cooperate?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the Technology Roadmap project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Initiating Process Group: Although the Technology Roadmap Project Manager does not directly manage procurement and contracting activities, who does manage procurement and contracting activities in your organization then if not the PM?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What does it mean to take a systems view of a Technology Roadmap project?
Step-by-step and complete Technology Roadmap Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Technology Roadmap project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Technology Roadmap Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Technology Roadmap project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Technology Roadmap project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Technology Roadmap project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Technology Roadmap project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Technology Roadmap project with this in-depth Technology Roadmap Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Technology Roadmap projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Technology Roadmap and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Technology Roadmap investments work better.
This Technology Roadmap All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.