Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Technology Roadmap Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Technology Roadmap related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Technology Roadmap specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Technology Roadmap Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Technology Roadmap improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- What are the cybersecurity technologies that provide critical services to ensure protection of the critical information infrastructure?
- Can your organization share the current infrastructure architecture, including the technical stack for the existing infra/network?
- Does your information technology roadmap support the strategic ambition and the business decision needs that you have identified?
- Is it possible to respond to targeted sections of an RFP that aligns with your competencies compared to the entire RFP?
- How can the IT workforce adapt to meet the growing needs of stakeholders to better align with technology roadmaps?
- When building a technology roadmap, do you prefer to start small and power up or start big and fill gaps later?
- Do process results improve or make your organization relevant and responsiveness to customers/stakeholders?
- Do you avoid introducing technical skills into your organization that are expensive to manage and maintain?
- Do you have too many technologies supporting similar capabilities in different parts of your organization?
- Does your organization have a formal diversity and inclusion strategy, and are you tracking the results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Technology Roadmap book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Technology Roadmap self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Technology Roadmap Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Technology Roadmap areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Technology Roadmap Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Technology Roadmap projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Technology Roadmap Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Technology Roadmap project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: Are there any restrictions on who can receive the communications?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Technology Roadmap project risks at various Technology Roadmap project stages?
- Change Management Plan: Has the training co-ordinator been provided with the training details and put in place the necessary arrangements?
- Decision Log: It becomes critical to track and periodically revisit both operational effectiveness; Are you noticing all that you need to, and are you interpreting what you see effectively?
- Risk Register: Cost/benefit â how much will the proposed mitigations cost and how does this cost compare with the potential cost of the risk event/situation should it occur?
- Procurement Audit: In a competitive dialogue, were solutions proposed or confidential information given by a candidate not revealed to others without his/her express agreement?
- Lessons Learned: How efficient were Technology Roadmap project team meetings conducted?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Technology Roadmap project?
- Procurement Audit: Are all pre-numbered checks accounted for on a regular basis?
- WBS Dictionary: Changes in the nature of the overhead requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Technology Roadmap Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Technology Roadmap project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Technology Roadmap project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Technology Roadmap project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Technology Roadmap project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Technology Roadmap project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Technology Roadmap project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Technology Roadmap project with this in-depth Technology Roadmap Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Technology Roadmap projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Technology Roadmap and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Technology Roadmap investments work better.
This Technology Roadmap All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.