Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Technology Roadmapping Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Technology Roadmapping related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Technology Roadmapping specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Technology Roadmapping Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Technology Roadmapping improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Is the current structure effective or, as some hypothesize, is it a root cause for the governance challenges and the perceived high cost of the system-wide IT organization?
- What comes to path and which models and resources do you need to prepare ourselves for developments in the market to gain competitive advantages now and in the future?
- Should international partnerships be pursued primarily for direct space benefit or as opportunities to advance you foreign policy, strategy, or other objectives?
- Are there technology applications that you would include or exclude from the list of the already stated with greatest impact on the future of mobility?
- What is the sensitivity of the information processed on systems or by applications as it relates to confidentiality, integrity, and availability?
- What is the future role of the Roadmap, especially as the industry approaches the limits of CMOS technology and possibly industrial maturity?
- How is your organization leveraging its buying power to create new incentives and encourage more responsible innovation in the wider economy?
- How do you ensure intelligent transport system technology can work optimally with operational management systems and existing infrastructure?
- What are your major knowledge or competency gaps (both technology and market/insights/business) - and what is your plan for addressing them?
- Do you have a technology roadmap, a plan to match your long and short-term goals with specific solutions to meet the already stated goals?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Technology Roadmapping book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Technology Roadmapping self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Technology Roadmapping Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Technology Roadmapping areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Technology Roadmapping Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Technology Roadmapping projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Technology Roadmapping Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Technology Roadmapping project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the key components of a Technology Roadmapping project communications plan?
- Quality Metrics: There are many reasons to shore up quality-related metrics, and what metrics are important?
- Cost Management Plan: Was the Technology Roadmapping project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the training you received in preparation for the use of the product/service?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Procurement Audit: Which are the main risks and controls of each phase?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Technology Roadmapping project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What were the challenges that resulted for training and assessment?
- Cost Management Plan: What is the work breakdown structure for the Technology Roadmapping project?
- Project Management Plan: Are there any scope changes proposed for a previously authorized Technology Roadmapping project?
Step-by-step and complete Technology Roadmapping Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Technology Roadmapping project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Technology Roadmapping project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Technology Roadmapping project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Technology Roadmapping project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Technology Roadmapping project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Technology Roadmapping project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Technology Roadmapping project with this in-depth Technology Roadmapping Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Technology Roadmapping projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Technology Roadmapping and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Technology Roadmapping investments work better.
This Technology Roadmapping All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.