Monitor and evaluate the EdTech marketplace and larger learning ecosystem, identifying opportunities for product improvement, competitive advantages or disadvantages, innovative technologies and techniques, and implications for the product roadmap.
More Uses of the Product Roadmap Toolkit:
- Manage work with the Executive Team in planning the product roadmap (short and long term) and determine areas of focus in people, projects, processes, and products.
- Ensure you consult; lead the process for discovering Business Strategy needs, end User Needs and dependencies of multiple products in the eco system to build product strategy and product roadmap.
- Manage the ux and Engineering teams to design, develop and deliver your top priority initiatives as part of your organizations overall product roadmap.
- Collect product feedback from field interactions in order to provide input into Engineering and Product Management to influence product roadmap direction.
- Govern: shape product vision, scope, and product roadmap by driving key analysis and research; lead product prioritization that optimizes for the end to end product solution.
- Be accountable for performing as a Product Management overseeing the management of a product roadmap serving complex customer needs, using an Agile Development methodology that focuses on cross functional Product Teams and Continuous Improvement.
- Determine the product roadmap, manage the product backlog, and maintain the process of prioritization, feature and product specification, scoping and estimation.
- Manage work with business stakeholders across sales, operations, brand, and research teams to develop and maintain your organization intelligence product roadmap.
- Systematize: overall responsibility for product roadmap, Requirements Definition, backlog prioritization, market/Competitive intelligence, product adoption, and training.
- Coordinate: own tactical execution of the saas product roadmap, working closely with technical leads and the design team to ensure efficient execution of feature delivery.
- Establish that your organization leads the planning of the product roadmap for connected home cybersecurity products, ensuring the right strategic portfolio and managing the sequence of development.
- Direct: review your existing industry go to market strategy and product roadmap and identify patterns that have promoted a successful enterprise connectivity model in existing customers.
- Take ownership and responsibility to execute the product roadmap and vision along with defining and evolving the next generation web Content Management software and tools.
- Collaborate with marketing, product, and sales teams to help drive competitive take out strategies and influence product roadmap and messaging/positioning.
- Collaborate with the Product Management on the product roadmap priorities and product design, taking into consideration customers, end users, and internal stakeholders inputs and needs.
- Manage the Product Management team to contribute to the long term product roadmap based on the requirements derived from the high quality solutions content and marketing programs.
- Ensure you foster; lead the creation, management, and prioritization of the product roadmap, features and backlog in order to drive Release Planning for the technology, engineering and insights teams.
- Audit: partner with product and Development Teams to incorporate client feedback, use cases, and unique requirements in support of the development of the product roadmap.
- Develop: in months, you might find yourself becoming a more active and embedded design collaborator, contributing to more complex features and flows, User Research, and key product roadmap initiatives across the platform.
- Identify manage the CSO product roadmap to ensure appropriate measures are used to prioritize technical/systeMs Projects based on client requirements, Quality Improvement, Regulatory Requirements, and potential ROI.
- Ensure you establish; understand the overall product roadmap as articulated by agile coach/Product Owner and translate roadmap into team specific Release Planning and Sprint Planning.
- Collaborate with Product Management and engineering leaders to ensure that operational and reliability requirements are clearly articulated and integrated into the product roadmap.
- Absorb and analyze feedback from the market and communicate that back to the content, product, and marketing teams to help drive the product roadmap and corporate priorities.
- Collaborate with Engineering Management and Engineering teams to create innovative software solutions based on technical requirements, product roadmap and anticipated feature releases.
- Be accountable for serving as the Chief Product Officer for the enterprise and working closely with internal and external customers and stakeholders to advance a multi year strategic product roadmap.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Product Roadmap Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Product Roadmap related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Product Roadmap specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Product Roadmap Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product Roadmap improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- What are the broad-based, life-cycle benefits in energy and resource use, operational Cost Savings, asset value, productivity of tenant businesses, and sustainable Community development?
- Do you provide a publicly accessible product roadmap for your system for current or potential clients to view future planned development and updates to the system?
- Are key members of the team sufficiently motivated by stock-options or profit-sharing and compensated based on individual and organizations performance?
- Does your solution support the entire source-to-settle process from Supplier Management and sourcing through accounts payable and spend analytics?
- What is the strategic plan for increasing your organizations value and accumulating intangible assets, regardless of immediate financial gains?
- Does the program or project have a Release Plan that show is how the capabilities or features in the Product Roadmap will be delivered?
- How to organize a productivity improvement project â how do you get an improvement initiative started and get your colleagues support?
- Do you collaborate with other organizations to share contracts and spend data through the solution to increase your buying power?
- How does your organization insulate What is your product roadmap itself against commercial pressures for the next twelve months?
- How far into the future does your tactical product roadmap illustrate future development activities when shared with customers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Product Roadmap book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Product Roadmap self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Product Roadmap Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Product Roadmap areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product Roadmap Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Product Roadmap projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Product Roadmap Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Product Roadmap project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: How are data handled when a test is not run per specification?
- Procurement Audit: Were the tender documents comprehensive, transparent and free from restrictions or conditions which would discriminate against certain suppliers?
- Scope Management Plan: Are post milestone Product Roadmap project reviews (PMPR) conducted with your organization at least once a year?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Product Roadmap project?
- WBS Dictionary: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Executing Process Group: What is in place for ensuring adequate Change Control on Product Roadmap projects that involve outside contracts?
- Quality Audit: Is the process of self review, learning and improvement endemic throughout your organization?
- Quality Audit: Are all employees made aware of device defects which may occur from the improper performance of specific jobs?
- Network Diagram: What is the lowest cost to complete this Product Roadmap project in xx weeks?
- Change Request: What should be regulated in a Change Control operating instruction?
Step-by-step and complete Product Roadmap Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Product Roadmap project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Product Roadmap Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Product Roadmap project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Product Roadmap project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Product Roadmap project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Product Roadmap project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Product Roadmap project with this in-depth Product Roadmap Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product Roadmap projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product Roadmap and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Product Roadmap investments work better.
This Product Roadmap All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.