Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Zoho Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Zoho related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Zoho specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Zoho Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Zoho improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- How do you enhance current data warehouse and improvements to the reporting system that will improve how information is made accessible to employees?
- Do you provide customers with any auditing services to identify potential load curtailment or on-site generation opportunities?
- Do your customers typically have a revenue-grade interval meter installed prior to participating in a demand response program?
- What helps your organizations to maximise the value of every customer interaction and drive superior corporate performance?
- Which type of data message can include a Target property for use when the message is applied to a different entity type?
- How do you allocate your time across customer interactions, sales-related activities, and organization management?
- What type of integrated information system has been implemented by your organization to link functional areas?
- Which method returns the SOAP header that will properly pass the users credentials as part of the SOAP call?
- Which marketing activities are most efficient in attracting inquiries from people who later make purchases?
- What have you done to ensure that your organization has adequate systems, technologies, and access to data?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Zoho book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Zoho self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Zoho Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Zoho areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Zoho Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Zoho projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Zoho Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Zoho project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the basis of an estimate and what assumptions were made?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the scope of the Zoho project?
- Network Diagram: Will crashing x weeks return more in benefits than it costs?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Who will be impacted (both positively and negatively) as a result of or during the execution of this Zoho project?
- Issue Log: Do you have members of your team responsible for certain stakeholders?
- Project Charter: Avoid costs, improve service, and/ or comply with a mandate?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Zoho project schedule available for all Zoho project team members to review?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent has the intervention strategy been adapted to the areas of intervention in which it is being implemented?
- Initiating Process Group: The Zoho project you are managing has nine stakeholders. How many channel of communications are there between corresponding stakeholders?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are people afraid to let you know when others are under allocated?
Step-by-step and complete Zoho Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Zoho project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Zoho project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Zoho project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Zoho project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Zoho project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Zoho project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Zoho project with this in-depth Zoho Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Zoho projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Zoho and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Zoho investments work better.
This Zoho All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.