Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Zoho Desk Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Zoho Desk related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Zoho Desk specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Zoho Desk Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Zoho Desk improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- How often do your IT resources find themselves challenged or needing guidance in prioritizing across the different types of formal demand they are receiving (project, service desk, improvement activities)?
- How do you decide if a situation is to be be managed under an Incident Command System (ICS) or by any of the protocols in the new National Response Plan (NRP) or National Incident Management System (NIMS)?
- Does the PUC currently have a database management system in production for inspection and incident management that the mobile software will interface to and upload field data collected?
- Will we be eligible for ISOIEC 20000 certification, even if your Service Desk, infrastructure management and applications management functions are located in different countries?
- Does the state have the authority under current laws to charge at-fault motorists for the time and materials required to clear an incident and repair any damage to the roadway?
- Has a meeting been held between the emergency management authority(ies), the legal authority(ies), and the health authority(ies) to explore issues of coordination and control?
- How does the organization see the relationship of the Service Desk System, and any other relevant systems in the environment i.e. what are the expected integration points?
- See where you are. Know where you are going. There is no point automating an inefficient process. So look hard at what is burying your service desk. Is it incident volume?
- Is your organisation enabled to investigate breaches of codes of conduct on an employees device e.g. the presence of indecent material on a device used for work purposes?
- How does your organization ensure that it has a sufficiently robust understanding of future technological developments and scenarios to inform its strategic planning?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Zoho Desk book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Zoho Desk self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Zoho Desk Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Zoho Desk areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Zoho Desk Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Zoho Desk projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Zoho Desk Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Zoho Desk project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity List: What is the total time required to complete the Zoho Desk project if no delays occur?
- Requirements Management Plan: Have stakeholders been instructed in the Change Control process?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the Zoho Desk project sponsor clearly communicating the business case or rationale for why this Zoho Desk project is needed?
- Procurement Audit: Is your organization transparent about winning bids and prices?
- Risk Register: Assume the event happens, what is the Most Likely impact?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What happens when others get pulled for higher priority Zoho Desk projects?
- Variance Analysis: Are procedures for variance analysis documented and consistently applied at the control account level and selected WBS and organizational levels at least monthly as a routine task?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What qualities does a successful Team leader possess?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Key conclusions and recommendations: Are conclusions and recommendations relevant and acceptable?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the ims development and management approach described?
Step-by-step and complete Zoho Desk Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Zoho Desk project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Zoho Desk project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Zoho Desk project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Zoho Desk project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Zoho Desk project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Zoho Desk project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Zoho Desk project with this in-depth Zoho Desk Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Zoho Desk projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Zoho Desk and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Zoho Desk investments work better.
This Zoho Desk All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.