Supervise Agile Infrastructure: work cross functionally with New Product Development, Product Management and sales to develop and lead the execution of the marketing strategy and plans for new products.
More Uses of the Agile Infrastructure Toolkit:
- Be accountable for managing of consulting engagements pertaining to Data Architecture, Data Models design and implementation, and Agile Data Modeling techniques.
- Be accountable for evaluating plans for database API / Data Services design, development, and implementation using Agile delivery.
- Audit Agile Infrastructure: work as part of a cross functional, Agile delivery team to identify, create, and deliver complete, technically accurate content that best meets users needs.
- Be certain that your corporation complies; requirements quality, architecture and design document quality, unit/functional automated test coverage, development yield (velocity/quality), Agile maturity.
- Enable agile delivery teams to focus on growth, improve efficiency and become more effective in managing risks while providing greater value to business partners.
- Be accountable for participating in a diverse Agile Scrum team supporting team deliverables across the entire Client Virtualization Engineering portfolio of services (Citrix application and desktop publishing, Server Security, analytics, automation, transition to cloud, etc).
- Confirm your organization complies; as Scrum Master or Kanban facilitator, partners with management and project team members to ensure the environment is conducive to agility and the teams are able to follow the Agile values and principles.
- Be accountable for driving technology solution delivery for large projects/programs through a complete Agile Development lifecycle backlog prioritization, Sprint Planning, tracking burn down/velocity, etc.
- Apply Agile Development methods/ techniques to iteratively develop and consistently/ timely deliver on solutions to the business/ clients Focus on driving value to the business every 2 weeks (Agile sprints), pushing features, updates, functions working towards an ultimate goal/ solution.
- Warrant that your organization coordinates test environment setup for all planned test execution activities and uses Software Testing types and methods to support Agile Development.
- Warrant that your operation complies; is accelerating its Agile diversification into new markets and expanding its current market base.
- Collaborate with Software Quality Assurance and Development Teams in an Agile environment using Business Requirements, and design artifacts, acting as the Voice of the customer.
- Ensure you have successfully delivered projects in an Agile Development and worked closely with team members and customers to build solutions.
- Manage multiple Agile BI Reporting And Analytics Development Teams that realize Advanced Analytics vision and strategy in a scalable, iterative environment.
- Confirm your organization focus on secure Software Development lifecycle, blend with and understand your agile based Software Development methodologies, prioritizing applications and services based on risk.
- Establish that your organization its up to Agile IT to express the right path forward that often requires challenging the customer to further transform business.
- Develop partnerships between Development and Business Facing IT teams and a framework to which feature review and feedback is done expeditiously to support Agile Development and releases.
- Ensure you champion; lead delivery of coaching, mentorship, facilitation, and training at the line of business, portfolio, program, and team levels in an emerging Agile environment practicing Scrum at the team level and scaling via SAFe.
- Guide Agile Infrastructure: each team is expected to have a full complement of skills necessary to design, develop, test, and deliver business Software Applications utilizing an Agile Development methodology.
- Govern Agile Infrastructure: partner with cross functional teams product, research, Business Intelligence, technology and workforce staffing leaders, across geographies and with conflicting needs/priorities to launch multiple products, from concept to launch in an Agile Development environment.
- Directly influence leadership (up to executive levels) and the teams throughout DTS (infrastructure, applications teams, business partners, Strategy/Innovation/Architecture, Cybersecurity and Assurance) and business to drive adoption of Product and Agile thinking.
- Be accountable for working in a development environment that builds, tests, and deploys software using Agile processes and DevOps and/or DevSecOps.
- Ensure you want to be involved with a Disruptive Technology and work in a cool, Agile start up atmosphere.
- Deliver incremental value by driving iterative execution in cross functional, self organizing Agile teams.
- Perform manual exploratory and acceptance testing of new features being iteratively developed as part of Agile Development methodology.
- Be accountable for using a consistent, repeatable and agile framework, establish SMART sales goals for multiple initiatives and ensure that the underlying teams and tasks are appropriate, and aligned to achieve the business goals in defined timeframes.
- Evaluate Agile Infrastructure: net, nosql, docker, kubernetes, aws, serverless, agile sdlc, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and continuous deployment.
- Ensure you officiate; lead delivery of coaching, mentorship, facilitation, and training at the line of business, portfolio, program, and team levels in an emerging Agile environment practicing Scrum at the team level and scaling via SAFe.
- Confirm your organization as Scrum Master or kanban facilitator, partners with management and project team members to ensure the environment is conducive to agility and the teams are able to follow the agile values and principles.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of organization wide go to market plan, by working with cross functional team members and stakeholders.
- Assure high reliability and availability of enterprise infrastructure systems by enforcing adherence to processes and standards; maximize productivity through useful tools and resources.
- Arrange that your organization prepares complex, comprehensive, risk based review of existing and emerging Regulatory Requirements and provides prompt, focused feedback to Business Management on concerning issues and control gaps.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Agile Infrastructure Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Agile Infrastructure related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Agile Infrastructure specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Agile Infrastructure Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agile Infrastructure improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are the costs of reform?
- Do vendor agreements bring new compliance risk?
- Is a follow-up focused external Agile Infrastructure review required?
- Who qualifies to gain access to data?
- What intelligence do you gather?
- Are assumptions made in Agile Infrastructure stated explicitly?
- What Agile Infrastructure data will be collected?
- How do you govern and fulfill your societal responsibilities?
- What are the costs?
- How is progress measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Agile Infrastructure book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Agile Infrastructure self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Agile Infrastructure Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Agile Infrastructure areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agile Infrastructure Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Agile Infrastructure projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Agile Infrastructure Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Agile Infrastructure project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Agile Infrastructure project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Agile Infrastructure project team have enough people to execute the Agile Infrastructure project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Agile Infrastructure project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Agile Infrastructure Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Agile Infrastructure project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Agile Infrastructure Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Agile Infrastructure project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Agile Infrastructure project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Agile Infrastructure project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Agile Infrastructure project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Agile Infrastructure project with this in-depth Agile Infrastructure Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agile Infrastructure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agile Infrastructure and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Agile Infrastructure investments work better.
This Agile Infrastructure All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.