Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Agile IT Infrastructure Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Agile IT Infrastructure related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Agile IT Infrastructure specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Agile IT Infrastructure Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agile IT Infrastructure improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- When the whole product is tested as a unit, do you find some functionality to be missing and that it should be implemented for the working of the product as one unit?
- How do you harness the creativity, flexibility and choice that are now being made available as applications are decoupled from the underlying proprietary platforms?
- What are the areas in your IT infrastructure that are flexible, where you can increase or reduce consumption while the cost per unit remains the same?
- How do you adapt to fast-changing business needs with an IT infrastructure that is Agile, flexible, and always reliable?
- Are you applying artificial intelligence to predict, prescribe and automatically take action to assure data-center SLAs?
- How will the capabilities of sectors as manufacturing, logistics and technology be deployed to support infrastructure?
- Do you have uptime and regulatory controls to ensure the right data is always available to drive customer experiences?
- Which technologies are now of greater interest to your organization as a result of adopting an Agile environment?
- Is your protection integrated across all data to eliminate the high costs, complexity and risk of point products?
- Has a testing strategy been developed for all significant changes in applications and infrastructure technology?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Agile IT Infrastructure book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Agile IT Infrastructure self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Agile IT Infrastructure Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Agile IT Infrastructure areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agile IT Infrastructure Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Agile IT Infrastructure projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Agile IT Infrastructure Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Agile IT Infrastructure project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What coalitions might build around the issues being tackled?
- Team Directory: How do unidentified risks impact the outcome of the Agile IT Infrastructure project?
- Project Scope Statement: Has the Agile IT Infrastructure project scope statement been reviewed as part of the baseline process?
- Procurement Audit: Are there appropriate controls in place to ensure that the procurement Agile IT Infrastructure project complies with relevant legislation?
- Project Scope Statement: If the scope changes, what will the impact be to your Agile IT Infrastructure project in terms of duration, cost, quality, or any other important areas of the Agile IT Infrastructure project?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are your policies supportive of a culture of quality data?
- Source Selection Criteria: If the costs are normalized, please account for how the normalization is conducted. Is a cost realism analysis used?
- Process Improvement Plan: What personnel are the champions for the initiative?
- Process Improvement Plan: The motive is determined by asking, Why do you want to achieve this goal?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
Step-by-step and complete Agile IT Infrastructure Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Agile IT Infrastructure project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Agile IT Infrastructure project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Agile IT Infrastructure project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Agile IT Infrastructure project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Agile IT Infrastructure project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Agile IT Infrastructure project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Agile IT Infrastructure project with this in-depth Agile IT Infrastructure Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agile IT Infrastructure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agile IT Infrastructure and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Agile IT Infrastructure investments work better.
This Agile IT Infrastructure All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.