Work directly with the top minds in the Observability space, and partner with development and product management team members to redefine how customers manage, monitor and analyze the infrastructure, trace and log data.
More Uses of the AppDynamics Toolkit:
- Standardize: secondarily developing general comparative business and technical sales enablement content highlighting the advantages of AppDynamics and identifying deficiencies in the competition.
- Pilot: monitor splunk alerts for memory using automated log rotation scripts depending on the business requirement to monitor the error rate of the application and take necessary ahead of time.
- Lead software and system performance analysis, tuning, and demand/capacity planning for business critical, large scale, and high availability applications.
- Supervise: design and develop application code by analyzing requirements and specifications for new features, enhancements, technical debts and security measures/best practices.
- Collaborate with business, engineering, operations, and other key partners to ensure operational readiness of new solutions and ongoing optimization/improvement of existing solutions.
- Perform in depth technical root cause analysis for high priority issues spanning all technology layers/stacks and engage developers, product, architecture teams as appropriate for resolution.
- Collaborate with other departments to identify product improvements, modifications or changes that could enhance its overall performance and attractiveness of your platform.
- Expect to heavily use Open Source software to take on challenges like delivery of highly secured containers, management of IoT devices or supporting Big Data ecosystems at petabyte scale and beyond.
- Perform preventative maintenance and patching and conduct health checks to ensure optimal performance for tool relative to AppDynamics monitoring platform and infrastructure performance.
- Manage relationships with functional teams to consistently deliver monitoring change requests and new project deployments in a timely, organized, and staged manner across multiple platforms to meet customer expectations.
- Develop: monitoring incoming alerts, dashboards, cases, and emails for necessary event response (environmental, applications, networking, systems, messaging, telecommunications incidents, etc).
- Provide day to day support, maintenance and troubleshooting of tools the team supports and ensure the availability, performance, and security of the overall system.
- Pilot: implement and maintain the overall framework to support systems, network, application and business logic real time monitoring, longer term trending and event management and alerting.
- Collaborate with business unit leaders, technology leaders, applications systems experts, and other team members in order to map business requirements into technology solutions.
- Steer: monitor architecture and design solutions for applications using splunk and AppDynamics and ensure application monitoring systems provide necessary application performance and dashboard reports.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AppDynamics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AppDynamics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AppDynamics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AppDynamics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 976 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AppDynamics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 976 standard requirements:
- How likely is it that a particular approach will reduce the cost of deploying and managing Big Data analytics and maximize the productivity and efficiency of IT Operations over the deployments expected useful life?
- Can you obtain advice and technical support about the device and your network, management of large numbers of devices, and professional development on basic operations and pedagogical applications?
- Can an application provide centralized network management to configure and manage multi-platform, Software defined, and traditional networking environment for academia and small business networks?
- Are policies and procedures established for management authorization for development or acquisition of new applications, systems, databases, infrastructure, services, operations, and facilities?
- Next year, approximately what percentage of your IT operating and capital budget will go to information management (analytics, database, document management) and storage management operations?
- What should IT Operations analytics look like in a dynamic world, where the real-world changes far faster than the model can keep up, and operations teams are deluged with ever more events?
- How does the project management capability of a client organization impact the ability of that client organization to effectively offshore outsource application development projects?
- Will it support continued, measurable, and verifiable compliance with all the relevant government, industry, and organization mandates relevant to any and all aspects of operations?
- Are you moving toward a strategic IT approach, and therefore need a solution that allows you to be proactive, avoid day-to-day firefighting and support broader business objectives?
- How should activities be distributed amongst the software tasks so that the processor load is balanced (and thereby get the best cost/performance out of the processor selection)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AppDynamics book in PDF containing 976 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AppDynamics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AppDynamics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AppDynamics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AppDynamics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AppDynamics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AppDynamics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 AppDynamics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Given the scope of the AppDynamics project, which criterion should be optimized?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the AppDynamics project?
- Procurement Audit: When tenders were actually rejected because they were abnormally low, were reasons for this decision given and were they sufficiently grounded?
- Schedule Management Plan: Identify the amount of schedule variation that triggers a warning. What happens if a warning is triggered?
- WBS Dictionary: Changes in the nature of the overhead requirements?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What entity leads the process, selects a potential restructuring option and develops the plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Has the AppDynamics project approach and development strategy of the AppDynamics project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- WBS Dictionary: Are detailed work packages planned as far in advance as practicable?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
Step-by-step and complete AppDynamics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AppDynamics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AppDynamics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AppDynamics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AppDynamics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AppDynamics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AppDynamics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AppDynamics project with this in-depth AppDynamics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AppDynamics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AppDynamics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AppDynamics investments work better.
This AppDynamics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.