Arrange that your organization as, the DevSecOps specialization should be an expert in analyzing Web Application Architecture and dependencies, building applications from code into a container image, and deploying that application to a Kubernetes powered environment by creating and developing the necessary manifests.
More Uses of the Application Architecture Toolkit:
- Be aware of and raise timely alerts regarding project risks and issues around the design or delivery of Customer solutions and recommend strategies to mitigate.
- Arrange that your group assesses and measures Solution Design impacts on IT infrastructure capacity, Application Architecture standards, future maintenance/support needs, and bottom line cost benefits in consultation with appropriate Internal Stakeholders.
- Increase customer responsiveness by performing application administration activities as monitor Application Performance, optimizing access, and security access, anticipate and correcting system operational issues before the occurrence.
- Audit: conduct vulnerability Research And Analysis for Emerging Threats, Best Practices, and architectural models for Application Architecture and dependencies.
- Stay up to date on technologies trends, in the field of Application Architecture, Micro Services, cloud Application Delivery, next generation virtualization, and virtual runtime technologies.
- Manage work with the Infrastructure and Security Lead to maintain Disaster Recovery and IT continuity plans, systems, and applications are established and tested.
- Manage work with the Customer to ensure that all agreed technical infrastructure has been implemented correctly to ensure it performs according to the contracted specification.
- Be certain that your venture analyzes the needs of different departments and determine ways to meet Business Objectives by modifying, developing, or implementing new Information Processing systems.
- Use your knowledge Platform As A Service offerings in the market, Cloud Application Architecture and Best Practices, API Management, Microservices, DevOps, Data Modernization and Cloud Integration suites to advise your clients on the Hybrid Cloud journey and multi speed IT.
- Orchestrate: conduct a complete analysis of all the Source Code, configuration files, Data Structures, internal/external dependencies, operational assumptions, and User Interface interactions for existing code bases.
- Devise: Infrastructure And Operations understand and focus on the People And Processes associated with IT infrastructure (compute, storage and networking) and ITSM Processes needed to manage provisioning, capacity, performance and availability of services.
- Establish that your operation complies; mentors multiple solution and application architects; approves Application Architecture designs, and lead Technical Design sessions with architects and developers.
- Ensure you improve; lead collaboration with clients, architects, and Application Architectures to understand the operational objectives and purpose of the future System Integrations.
- Be accountable for defining and validating non functional (technical) requirements and establishing traceability between requirements and Application Architecture/design.
- Ensure cloud and Application Architectures are appropriate for cloud hosting and be the trusted advisor of the Software Development and Cloud Infrastructure teams.
- Identify areas in applications for refactoring and improvement and work in corroboration with the Chief architecture to establish a roadmap of enterprise and application specific architectural improvement.
- Identify: design Application Architecture solutions that span multiple Salesforce clouds (sales, service, marketing, analytics, social, communities) that meet Business Requirements.
- Assure your operation creates, maintain, and communicates Application Architecture Standards and Procedures related to design, development, and other associated activities.
- Standardize: net applications and microservices and provide contributions to the Application Architecture with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security and performance.
- Manage work with the Project Management, Functional analyzing and Business analyzing to develop a high level Project Schedule, resource plan for the project, and project costs.
- Evaluate: work across multiple projects and systems to develop, communicate and mentor others on design and implementation standards, guidelines and Best Practices.
- Ensure you account for; lead Business Architecture, Data Architecture, Application Architecture, and Technical Architecture with the enterprise Strategic Goals and objectives.
- Warrant that your strategy complies; partners heavily with application, data, and technology Enterprise Architects to develop and integrate information and Application Architectures, strategies, approaches, policies, standards, etc.
- Be accountable for driving Customer Delight often requires a great variety of consulting flexibility, and your practice leads with application Strategy Consulting, Application Architecture, and data enablement.
- Be a trusted advisor by demonstrating Thought Leadership in cloud and on premise Security Technologies across multiple disciplines (Application Architecture, Infrastructure And Operations, security, governance, automation, integration architecture).
- Manage: work across multiple projects and systems to develop, communicate, and mentor others on design and implementation standards, guidelines and Best Practices.
- Warrant that your design complies; designs and maintains your organizations current Application Architecture and assesses potential impacts of future architecture on current applications.
- Collaborate with product owners and other stakeholders to understand application needs and align strategy appropriately for the realization of business goals.
- Organize: work closely with the engineering and Project Management team to scope, estimate, and provide overall technical guidance for assigned solutions/opportunities.
- Orchestrate: work across the Architecture teams to ensure the Application Components align with the Application Architecture and meet application Performance Goals.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Application Architecture Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Application Architecture related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Application Architecture specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Application Architecture Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application Architecture improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are actual costs in line with budgeted costs?
- What are the implications of the one critical Application Architecture decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- What does losing customers cost your organization?
- Are Risk Management tasks balanced centrally and locally?
- How do you mitigate Application Architecture risk?
- Which issues are too important to ignore?
- How do you plan for the cost of succession?
- Who should make the Application Architecture decisions?
- Is a Application Architecture breakthrough on the horizon?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Application Architecture book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Application Architecture self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Application Architecture Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Application Architecture areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application Architecture Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Application Architecture projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Application Architecture Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Application Architecture project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Application Architecture project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Application Architecture Project Team have enough people to execute the Application Architecture Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Application Architecture Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Application Architecture Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Application Architecture project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Application Architecture Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Application Architecture Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Application Architecture Project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Application Architecture project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Application Architecture project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Application Architecture project with this in-depth Application Architecture Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application Architecture projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application Architecture and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Application Architecture investments work better.
This Application Architecture All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.