Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Asset Facilities Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Asset Facilities Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Asset Facilities Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Asset Facilities Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Asset Facilities Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- What indicators of success will be used (e.g., number of employees successfully meeting grade-level standards and advancing to the next grade, reduced dropout rate, increased attendance)?
- What specific changes to plans and procedures, personnel, organizational structures, leadership or management processes, facilities, or equipment can improve operational performance?
- Does the loss or compromise of the asset enable the hostile entity to disrupt or otherwise threaten you ability to satisfy its critical mission in support of the economic well-being?
- Does the system provide the ability to track asset activities and history for unlimited years (e.g. repairs, replacement, maintenance, upgrades, retirement, abandon-in-place, etc.)?
- Are all the stakeholders aligned (for example, customer deal management team, customer business units, service providers) do some have a shared vision of where the deal needs to go?
- Has your organization adopted a standard definition of Asset Management activities from which operating units can derive practices that fit unique operating circumstances?
- How do you rate information on peer companies according to its usefulness in assessing your own organizations prospects and in making asset allocation decisions?
- How could technology and policies change to better support virtual collaboration so your organization could work with smaller facilities and remote workers?
- When is there a need for a total review of the maintenance strategy - what triggers a top level review and how can a major improvement program be justified?
- Once equipment condition is known, maintenance and inspection becomes a microcosm of Asset Management. How should the maintenance backlog be prioritized?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Asset Facilities Management book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Asset Facilities Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Asset Facilities Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Asset Facilities Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Asset Facilities Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Asset Facilities Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Asset Facilities Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Asset Facilities Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What entity leads the process, selects a potential restructuring option and develops the plan?
- Team Directory: How and in what format should information be presented?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are adjustments implemented to correct or prevent defects?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its staff financial services are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Cost Management Plan: Are vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Asset Facilities Management project sponsor clearly communicating the business case or rationale for why this Asset Facilities Management project is needed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Identify who is needed on the core Asset Facilities Management project team to complete Asset Facilities Management project deliverables and achieve its goals and objectives. What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Earned Value Status: Verification is a process of ensuring that the developed system satisfies the stakeholders agreements and specifications; Are you building the product right? What do you verify?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for supporting staff research capability is appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Asset Facilities Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Asset Facilities Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Asset Facilities Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Asset Facilities Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Asset Facilities Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Asset Facilities Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Asset Facilities Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Asset Facilities Management project with this in-depth Asset Facilities Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Asset Facilities Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Asset Facilities Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Asset Facilities Management investments work better.
This Asset Facilities Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.