Collect and support customer inquiries in an expeditious manner, enforce and update building standards, identify facility and control system deficiencies and recommend upgrades to enhance equipment reliability, overall safety and security.
More Uses of the Facility management Toolkit:
- Establish that your organization makes routine contacts with other departmental employees and the general public in connection with office operations.
- Ensure client satisfaction with delivery of facility management services and provide support in monitoring and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Arrange that your organization leads assigned facilitys Management Method efforts by functioning as your organization partner.
- Ensure adherence to pertinent regulatory requirements and to departmental policies, practices and procedures SOPs, safety procedures and biosafety protocols.
- Establish that your organization analyzes problem areas in building operations and facility management to revise and implement improved procedures.
- Identify: conduct routine facility inspections, collect information on equipment and systems and document information in a consolidated database.
- Collect and quantify detailed facility assessment information per location, identify immediate replacement and repair actions and prepare budget estimates to capitalize aging equipment.
- Be accountable for establishing process performance metrics; tracking, analyzing, and reporting performance in terms of quality, safety, costs and Customer Satisfaction.
- Manage work with suppliers, architects, designers, building owners, facility management and general contractors to choose products that fit budget.
- Manage work with safety and facility management team to develop and deliver function specific training and ensure all employees are appropriately trained.
- Confirm your organization identifies and recommends improvements in divisional and departmental operations to ensure functions are efficient and cost effective.
- Confirm your organization organizes daily work routine; establishes priorities for the completion of work in accordance with facility needs.
- Be accountable for the day to day operations, adhering to standard operating procedures, service level agreements, procurement, and facility management.
- Govern: plan, organize, and direct the activities of facility management, maintenance, construction, and modification projects ensuring that such activities comply with legal and regulatory requirements and meets customer needs.
- Communicate and maintain relationships with the sales team to drive increased engagement with your department by using your services.
- Direct: from building maintenance to janitorial services, you are your one source for comprehensive facility management services and cost savings.
- Supervise the cashing handling practices and ensure necessary communications to the corporate finance department.
- Establish that your organization oversees management team practices on employee selection, training, and control, and assures that all supervised employees comply with the appropriate policies and procedures.
- Interact with local health and safety inspectors during inspection surveys or implementing health or safety programs.
- Manage work with vendors and contractors to represent the maintenance and facility management interests of your organization.
- Warrant that your organization communicates frequently with customers, employees, vendors and contractors to develop and maintain effective relationships.
- Identify, purchase and maintain inventory of supplies, equipment and parts for housekeeping, maintenance and grounds.
- Be accountable for understanding the contract terms and conditions and Customer expectations at a detailed level and taking ownership for outcomes.
- Be accountable for working closely with the Customer to ensure alignment with contract requirements and facility operational policies.
- Manage knowledge and mastery of commercial/industrial practices, competitive sourcing, performance based procedures, and market conditions applicable to program and technical requirements.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Facility management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Facility management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Facility management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Facility management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 960 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Facility management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 960 standard requirements:
- Monitoring and management. the monitoring and management of the application running in the cloud service must be considered. can in-house tools still be used, or is it necessary to adapt to new monitoring and management facilities supplied by the cloud service?
- Has the facility formulated emergency measures regarding the loss or releases of any radioactive materials or wastes and designated persons who are responsible for implementation of corresponding measures?
- Does your organization have the right capability to manage its asset base and/or procure a large new asset - for example, to acquire a new IT system or to contract for a major facility to be built?
- Has the facility taken measures to prevent the scattering, running off, leaking and seeping of hazardous wastes, as well as other measures against environmental pollution from corresponding wastes?
- Does your organization utilize or is it developing a management systems approach (including policies, programs, procedures, and review processes) to assure proper management of labor practices?
- Do you provide the ability for team members to share files, conduct considerations, issues requests, route documents for review, and/or approval and generally conduct business electronically?
- Are physical configuration assessments conducted to determine the degree of agreement between the current physical configuration and the configuration depicted in the facility documentation?
- Has your facility identified and assessed potential emergency situations such as process failures, accidents, storms, floods, or other events that pose a threat to humans or the environment?
- Has the facility, if it is an energy-consuming entity, established an accountability system with energy conservation targets and use appropriate apparatus for the measurement of energy use?
- Does the facility provide two (2) breastfeeding (including bottle feeding) breaks, each of thirty (30) minutes, for the already stated female workers who have a baby under one (1) year old?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Facility management book in PDF containing 960 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Facility management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Facility management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Facility management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Facility management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Facility management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Facility management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Facility management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the ims used by all levels of management for Facility management project implementation and control?
- Initiating Process Group: The Facility management project you are managing has nine stakeholders. How many channel of communications are there between corresponding stakeholders?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Contemplated overhead expenditure for each period based on the best information currently available?
- Procurement Audit: Is a cost/benefit analysis, a cost/effectiveness or a financial analysis considering life-cycle costs performed and is the funding of the procurement guaranteed?
- Planning Process Group: The Facility management project charter is created in which Facility management project management process group?
- Communications Management Plan: What steps can you take for a positive relationship?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What process was used to identify risks to the Facility management projects success?
- Procurement Audit: Were all admitted tenderers invited to submit a tender for each specific contract?
Step-by-step and complete Facility management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Facility management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Facility management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Facility management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Facility management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Facility management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Facility management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Facility management project with this in-depth Facility management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Facility management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Facility management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Facility management investments work better.
This Facility management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.