Drive Facility Management: staff Product Management Cloud Management console.
More Uses of the Facility Management Toolkit:
- Establish that your organization makes routine contacts with other departmental employees and the general public in connection with Office Operations.
- Ensure adherence to pertinent Regulatory Requirements and to departmental policies, practices and procedures SOPs, safety procedures and biosafety protocols.
- Manage work with suppliers, architects, designers, building owners, Facility Management and general contractors to choose products that fit budget.
- Secure that your organization oversees administrative support functions related to budget formulation and execution, accounting, procurement, property, personnel, safety, and space and Facility Management.
- Direct Facility Management: from Building Maintenance to janitorial services, you are your one source for comprehensive Facility Management services and Cost Savings.
- Be accountable for establishing Process Performance metrics; tracking, analyzing, and reporting performance in terms of quality, safety, costs and Customer Satisfaction.
- Confirm your organization identifies and recommends improvements in divisional and departmental operations to ensure functions are efficient and cost effective.
- Coordinate with operational and Facility Management Teams to assess the physical and Operational Security and Internet Of Things systems.
- Ensure Client Satisfaction with delivery of Facility Management services and provide support in monitoring and increasing Customer Satisfaction.
- Identify Facility Management: conduct routine facility inspections, collect information on equipment and systems and document information in a consolidated database.
- Establish that your organization analyzes problem areas in building operations and Facility Management to revise and implement improved procedures.
- Communicate and maintain relationships with the Sales Team to drive increased engagement with your department by using your services.
- Coordinate with operational and Facility Management Teams to assess the security of opeRational Technology and Internet Of Things (IoT) systems.
- Manage knowledge and mastery of commercial/industrial practices, competitive sourcing, performance based procedures, and market conditions applicable to program and Technical Requirements.
- Manage work with vendors and contractors to represent the maintenance and Facility Management interests of your organization.
- Secure that your planning develops and recommends strategic Facility Management objectives for clients.
- Collect and support customer inquiries in an expeditious manner, enforces and updates building standards, identifies facility and Control System deficiencies and recommends upgrades to enhance equipment reliability, overall Safety And Security.
- Collect and quantify detailed facility assessment information per location, identify immediate replacement and repair actions and prepare budget estimates to capitalize aging equipment.
- Arrange that your corporation oversees administrative support functions related to budget formulation and execution, accounting, procurement, property, personnel, safety, and space and Facility Management.
- Arrange that your organization leads assigned facilitys Management Method efforts by functioning as your organization partner with each Method Pillar.
- Be accountable for the day to day operations, adhering to Standard Operating Procedures, Service Level Agreements, procurement, and Facility Management.
- Be accountable for working closely with the Customer to ensure alignment with contract requirements and facility operational policies.
- Solicit observations from Facility Management staff, colleagues, and equipment operators.
- Establish that your planning provides support and maintains Open Communication with Facility Management, engineering, and other staff.
- Establish that your organization oversees Management Team practices on employee selection, training, and control, and assures that all supervised employees comply with the appropriate Policies and Procedures.
- Identify, purchase and maintain inventory of supplies, equipment and parts for housekeeping, maintenance and grounds.
- Warrant that your organization communicates frequently with customers, employees, vendors and contractors to develop and maintain effective relationships.
- Manage work with safety and Facility Management Team to develop and deliver function specific training and ensure all employees are appropriately trained.
- Make sure that your organization assures security for clients by monitoring and supervising the facility and the services delivered by the facility.
- Be accountable for helping organizations assess CyberSecurity Posture related to facility related controls systems and distributed energy systems and address vulnerabilities.
- Supervise Facility Management: oversight management for Awareness Program, privilege Management System, Brand Protection technology and enterprise managed Security Service Provider.
- Ensure you assess; lead an Agile Software Development Environment.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Facility Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Facility Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Facility Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Facility Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Facility Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do your employees have the opportunity to do what they do best everyday?
- Are you missing Facility Management opportunities?
- Is there any way to speed up the process?
- What is an unallowable cost?
- Will your goals reflect your program budget?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Facility Management?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- How many input/output points does it require?
- How is performance measured?
- Are procedures documented for managing Facility Management risks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Facility Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Facility Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Facility Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Facility Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Facility Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Facility Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Facility Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Facility Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Facility Management project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Facility Management Project Team have enough people to execute the Facility Management Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Facility Management Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Facility Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Facility Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Facility Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Facility Management Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Facility Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Facility Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Facility Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Facility Management project with this in-depth Facility Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Facility Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Facility Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Facility Management Investments work better.
This Facility Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.