Corporate and Business Functions is a critical component delivering deep benchmarking and implementation capabilities with cross cutting foundation capabilities to deliver significant and sustainable cost impact.
More Uses of the Facilities Management Toolkit:
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect organization assets.
- Confirm your organization provides input to and participates in the development of plans and activities designed to ensure productivity and Cost Effectiveness throughout area of responsibility.
- Manage work with scheduling department to meet timely and realistic customer demands (internal and external) taking into considerations yield and capacity.
- Establish that your organization performs visioning and implementation tasks at a higher level of organizational responsibility, which normally has a significant financial, policy, or impact of actions/tasks than lower level positions.
- Be accountable for working alongside managers to ensure the optimal departmental structure and reporting relationships are in place to deliver Business Objectives.
- Support and/or provide administrative direction and coordination in the formulation, interpretation and administration of current and long range policies, procedures and programs.
- Manage: mastery of concepts, principles, regulations, and techniques needed to evaluate cost and economic data to identify alternatives, measure, and evaluate program accomplishments.
- Confirm your team complies; conducts preconstruction and final acceptance meetings, conducts on site inspections during the various project phases, and provides status report updates.
- Confirm your design ensures compliance with applicable codes, requisitions, government departments and organization directives as relates to building operations.
- Coordinate, in conjunction with your organization of Environmental Health and safety, sustainability and recycling initiatives for your organization.
- Arrange that your organization collects input from internal/external customers to determine if requirements are consistently met; identifies improvement opportunities by collaborating with employees and customers to develop action plans.
- Confirm your organization ensures project requirements are defined, contracts and contract changes are negotiated, financially feasible and are compliant with the terms/conditions of the contract.
- Steer: identification of needed Capital Expenditures, scope requirements, estimating budget requirements, contracting of work and timely completion of projects.
- Arrange that your business provides direction and oversight regarding the Capital Improvement Program (CIP), Long Range Facilities Master Plan, and capital needs assessment.
- Confirm your organization seeks and implements innovative and adaptive solutions to challenges arising from fluctuating levels of funding and personnel staffing, Emerging Technologies, changing Customer Requirements, and evolving market conditions.
- Develop and direct the implementation of all facilities projects, coordinating with the Real Estate Team, internal users, consultants, and design organizations to ensure successful projects.
- Ensure your organizations mission is to lead the transformation of healthcare Facilities Management by incorporating a new approach to providing services.
- Contribute to and / or present technical data in support of technical exchange meetings, manufacturing / test readiness review, and program status review with Program Managers and customers.
- Confirm your venture complies; focus on hiring, development, and retention of appropriate security officers and Operations Managers and Field Supervisors overseeing remote managed business.
- Manage the rest of the Real Estate and Facilities Management team, establish protocols for the operations center to handle off hours emergency calls for the facilities.
- Secure that your Strategy recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating departmental/divisional outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Confirm you coach; lead based on performance trends, forecasts schedule, budget, manpower, or quality problems and ensures proper resolution of issues raised.
- Confirm your business coordinates and participates in the development and establishment of Policies and Procedures and the development of guidelines for program and project development and coordinates the analysis and evaluation of that development process.
- Ensure your organization recommends/implements improvements for preventive maintenance programs on an on going basis and develop/maintain effective building specific maintenance and safety Procedure Manuals.
- Manage and oversee purchasing, inventory, disposal and contracting of all goods and services necessary to complete facility maintenance and custodial projects.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Facilities Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Facilities Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Facilities Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Facilities Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Facilities Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Will technological development be focused on automation and robotics or will you see the development being focused on green and clean technologies?
- What tools are available to the facilities management team to avoid the situation where performance is inappropriately assessed or disagreed upon?
- How do you use the differences between your planned work and your accomplished work to better plan your work schedule for next year?
- How do you manage your building services to deliver cost effective, sustainable, comfortable, functional and safe environments?
- What are the metrics that are important for a facilities management group to track and report on to the finance group?
- How would employees rate the usability of the separate components of tools as well as each tools overall navigation?
- Does your organization have a budget for Research and Development specifically related to environmental matters?
- Does your organization monitor its discretionary spending and, when needed, reduce discretionary expenditures?
- How to ensure that model assets will continue to be moved from one system to another as technology changes?
- Are your service contractors undertaking a pre-start risk assessment & reporting workplace hazards to you?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Facilities Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Facilities Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Facilities Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Facilities Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Facilities Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Facilities Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Facilities Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Facilities Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Was the overall procurement done within a reasonable time?
- Project Scope Statement: Have you been able to easily identify success criteria and create objective measurements for each of the Facilities Management project scopes goal statements?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely incidence of conflict with neighboring Facilities Management projects?
- Change Management Plan: What do you expect the target audience to do, say, think or feel as a result of this communication?
- Project Performance Report: How will procurement be coordinated with other Facilities Management project aspects, such as scheduling and performance reporting?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which includes asking team members about the time estimates for activities and reaching agreement on the calendar date for each activity?
- Source Selection Criteria: What evidence should be provided regarding proposal evaluations?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Write a oneto two-page paper describing your dream team for this Facilities Management project. What type of people would you want on your team?
- Scope Management Plan: Are vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Risk Audit: If applicable; are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
Step-by-step and complete Facilities Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Facilities Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Facilities Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Facilities Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Facilities Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Facilities Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Facilities Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Facilities Management project with this in-depth Facilities Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Facilities Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Facilities Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Facilities Management investments work better.
This Facilities Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.