Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Facilities Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Facilities Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Facilities Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Facilities Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 921 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Facilities Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 921 standard requirements:
- Does your organization undertake or subcontract inspection and analyzes which are critical to confirm product safety, legality and quality, using appropriate procedures, facilities and standards?
- Are policies and procedures established for management authorization for development or acquisition of new applications, systems, databases, infrastructure, services, operations, and facilities?
- Are policies and procedures established for management authorization for development or acquisition of new applications, systems, databases, infrastructure, services, operations and facilities?
- Depending on the specific flexibility needed, what IT infrastructure capabilities does your organization develop and how do such IT infrastructure capabilities support strategic flexibility?
- Does the management system cover work carried out in your organizations permanent facilities, at sites away from its permanent facilities, or in associated temporary or mobile facilities?
- Are premises, equipment and facilities located, designed and constructed to ensure that, where appropriate, suitable facilities are available for temperature, humidity and other controls?
- Are storage facilities of sufficient size to accommodate personal items provided for all personnel who work in raw material handling, preparation, processing, packing and storage areas?
- What specific changes to plans and procedures, personnel, organizational structures, leadership or management processes, facilities, or equipment can improve operational performance?
- Describe your maintenance and backup procedures including daily backups, retention timetable and off site backup storage approach. Where are your off-site backup facilities located?
- Is there sufficient transparency into how the cloud provider operates its services ÃÂÃÂ including service management practices, hiring policies, supply chain, data centre facilities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Facilities Management book in PDF containing 921 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Facilities Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Facilities Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Facilities Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Facilities Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Facilities Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Facilities Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Facilities Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Schedule: Did the final product meet or exceed user expectations?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you use diagramming techniques to show cause and effect?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are types/quantities of material, facilities appropriate?
- Change Log: Will the Facilities Management project fail if the change request is not executed?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all tasks resulting from issues be entered into the Facilities Management project Plan and tracked through the plan?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: My Facilities Management project leader has suddenly left your organization, what do you do?
- Requirements Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the Facilities Management project requirements. Who has the authority to reject Facilities Management project requirements?
- Variance Analysis: Are indirect costs accumulated for comparison with the corresponding budgets?
- Risk Audit: If applicable; does the software interface with new or unproven hardware or unproven vendor products?
- WBS Dictionary: Appropriate work authorization documents which subdivide the contractual effort and responsibilities, within functional organizations?
Step-by-step and complete Facilities Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Facilities Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Facilities Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Facilities Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Facilities Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Facilities Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Facilities Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Facilities Management project with this in-depth Facilities Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Facilities Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Facilities Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Facilities Management investments work better.
This Facilities Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.