Drive the maintenance of systems, creation of technical designs, development and deployment of front end and/or Back End systems, integration of the Data Warehouse with Enterprise Applications, and/or implementation of user Access Controls and Data Security measures, where appropriate.
More Uses of the Back-End Toolkit:
- Audit: leverage your cloud Technology Platforms to develop scalable Web Applications, Data Synchronization and integration processes, or reporting Back Ends and User Interfaces to meet business and technology goals.
- Be accountable for extending Low Code Development Tools and applications by coding reusable front end components and Back End integration modules.
- Be a Problem Solving and troubleshooting expert handling front and Back End support of the Recorded Future Web Application interface and API endpoints.
- Develop programs to transmit information between the Web Application front end, modeling and analytic models, and applicable Back End Databases.
- Make sure that your organization complies; applications anything between complex groups of Back End services and client end (desktop and mobile) counterparts.
- Direct: design and implement software features and Back End services that automate the process of getting a new customer from purchase to go live.
- Resolve technical integration issues related to partners ecommerce front end platforms and Back End order Management Systems.
- Ensure you improve; understand the high level architecture of the website, Mobile App, and other consumers of your Back End services.
- Be accountable for working closely with Back End developers, designers, and stakeholders to ensure an effective, visually appealing, functional, and intuitive Web Design.
- Direct: work closely with the development team (front end developers, Back End developers, Product Owner and Scrum master).
- Lead: work closely with Product Managers, Back End and other front end engineers, and other members of your organization to implement versatile solutions to tricky Web Development problems.
- Steer: work hand in hand with Information Technology developers for the implementation and maintenance of Back End Database and reporting/analytics environments.
- Develop Back End solutions to help meet your organizations business Core Systems immediate and Long Term Goals And Objectives.
- Pilot: work closely with your UI/UX designers and Back End engineers to build beautiful, intuitive, and functional User Interfaces for heroic web, mobile and Blockchain applications.
- Have at least built one Web Application (with Back End Database system) on any structured programming framework.
- Be accountable for covering the stack of front end web User Interfaces and Web Servers through to Back End analysis and Storage Systems.
- Translate product specifications and designs into Back End code and ensure the resulting code is readable and deeply commented.
- Establish that your design supports Decision Support analysts by managing and extending an extensive reporting and analysis Data Mart, and develops Back End data sources for complex reports.
- Identify: own and lead the Data Center ssd product Marketing Efforts on the front end while working closely with technical marketing and Product Development Teams on the Back End.
- Coordinate: work closely with the development management and Back End teams to architecture and integrate with other systems of records.
- Supervise: work closely with designers, Product Managers and Back End engineers to implement versatile front end solutions for complicated UX requirements.
- Manage work with UX designers, mobile developers, and Web Developers to implement Back End services for web and Mobile Applications.
- Standardize: work closely with other internal Engineering teams focused on front end and Back End APIs development and configuration in direct support of various products.
- Develop the Web Applications which are database driven to support Dynamic Content and integration to Back End systems.
- Pilot: monitor and manage Back End Data Synchronization applications and external data source retrieval, applications.
- Manage work with team to design, develop and execute Test Cases targeted to test various front end and Back End interactions.
- Devise: Full Stack/Back End development bringing a systems perspective to delivering Full Stack Software Centric applications built on drupal.
- Integrate with various Back End APIs, and collaborate with Team Members to ensure Back End services meet the needs of your front end systems.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Back End Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Back End related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Back End specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Back End Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Back End improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Who controls critical resources?
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
- What are your Best Practices for minimizing Back End project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Back End project lifecycle?
- How do you identify subcontractor relationships?
- How do you stay flexible and focused to recognize larger Back End results?
- What are the challenges?
- What are the key elements of your Back End Performance Improvement system, including your evaluation, Organizational Learning, and innovation processes?
- What relationships among Back End trends do you perceive?
- Why will customers want to buy your organizations products/services?
- Are the Back End requirements testable?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Back End book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Back End self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Back End Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Back End areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Back End Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Back End projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Back End Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Back End project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Back End project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Back End Project Team have enough people to execute the Back End Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Back End Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Back End Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Back End project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Back End Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Back End Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Back End project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Back End project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Back End project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Back End project with this in-depth Back End Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Back End projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Back End and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Back End investments work better.
This Back End All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.