Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Burke-Litwin Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Burke-Litwin related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Burke-Litwin specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Burke-Litwin Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Burke-Litwin improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- What is your basic orientation in terms of past, present, and future, and what kinds of time departments are most relevant for the conduct of daily affairs?
- What practical theories and tools can help individuals and organizations to be most productive in times of rapid change in complex environments?
- Have you felt the need to take any action or to get involved in anything that could lead to behavior change in others at your organization?
- What ways do you ensure that the staff of the foundation will receive the support each needs to participate constructively in dialogues?
- How does your organization increase its ability to realize successful changes and which factors seem to influence the change process?
- How would you rate your organizations record in communicating internally with its staff on values, direction, performance standards?
- How do you know about/follow and assess new trends, developments, demands and potential impact on your strategies and policies?
- Are there operations and procedures that can be improved to streamline IT administration and support organizational change?
- What causes individuals to act out of character, especially when organizations advocate upholding core ethical values?
- What key elements influence a leader to change behavior during an intentional culture and inclusion change initiative?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Burke-Litwin book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Burke-Litwin self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Burke-Litwin Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Burke-Litwin areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Burke-Litwin Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Burke-Litwin projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Burke-Litwin Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Burke-Litwin project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are communication systems proposed compatible with staff skills and experience?
- Risk Management Plan: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Burke-Litwin project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are overhead costs budgets established on a basis consistent with anticipated direct business base?
- Project Charter: Market ÃÂÃÂ identify products market, including whether it is outside of the objective: what is the purpose of the program or Burke-Litwin project?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Scope Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Scope Management Plan: Deliverables -are the deliverables tangible and verifiable?
- Milestone List: Can you derive how soon can the whole Burke-Litwin project finish?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the business case include how the Burke-Litwin project aligns with your organizations strategic goals & objectives?
Step-by-step and complete Burke-Litwin Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Burke-Litwin project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Burke-Litwin project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Burke-Litwin project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Burke-Litwin project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Burke-Litwin project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Burke-Litwin project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Burke-Litwin project with this in-depth Burke-Litwin Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Burke-Litwin projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Burke-Litwin and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Burke-Litwin investments work better.
This Burke-Litwin All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.