Make sure that your organization supports the technology and Product Design aspects of the New Product Introduction process to contribute to a commercially successful Product Launch.
More Uses of the CAD Standards Toolkit:
- Evaluate and implement modifications to Civil 3D, as software upgrades, custom tools, and troubleshooting.
- Develop standards and processes for the efficient management of Manufacturing 3D CAD data.
- Maintain and follow organization standards to ensure continuity from one job to the next.
- Ensure you support; recommend processes for improvement, manage special projects, and update Knowledge Database and marketing tracking techniques.
- Follow the Engineering teams CAD Standards and Procedures to ensure deliverables are prepared with quality and consistency in mind.
- Develop engineering tools to output detailed Process Planning from simple data entries using rules based automation.
- Pilot: store, retrieve and transmit CAD files between the enterprise and the second party design consultants.
- Manage and supervise all related activities of a staff of designers and technicians.
- Confer with design staff to determine Design Requirements, modifications, and issues.
- Methodize: complete assigned tasks and lead design developments according to defined project requirements.
- Evaluate and implement modifications to AutoCAD, as software upgrades, custom tools, and troubleshooting.
- Maintain CAD Standards and blocks and ensure all standard plans comply before releasing.
- Manage to coordinate design and engineering communications and work closely with cross functional groups to meet Customer Expectations.
- Assure your planning promotes Continuous Improvement through the maintenance and reporting of change metrics.
- Audit: directly manage the development of architectural designs and preliminary construction details.
- Be able to follow, and ensure the implementation of your organization wide CAD Standards.
- Lead: learn project Management Skills through exposure to projects and programs for various large corporate clients.
- Perform editing, Quality Control, and other Data Manipulation to digital maps data, ensuring data is properly stored and archived.
- Be accountable for providing the necessary CAD data to the prototyping center to support the development of physical models.
- Audit: review design information, site plans, and manuals to determine critical dimensions of design.
- Identify potential design conflicts and applies innovative Problem Solving skills to determine solutions for Project Managers.
- Supervise: direct, organized and manage all group/office specific CAD related work and issues.
- Develop creative and innovative engineered solutions that meet or exceed Customer Requirements.
- Ensure architectural work is completed on time and adheres to established quality and standards.
- Be able to effectively communicate with the engineering team and other designers via phone, email, etc.
- Be accountable for participating in the creative development of new concepts and the evolution of concepts in development.
- Develop and maintain Quality Control documentation and procedures related to CAD.
- Support Project Management with Monitoring And Reporting on Project Work in the field.
- Maximize Team Productivity, provide Value Engineering, and deliver professional integrity.
- Manage to learn under an engineering or Project Management to perform design calculations and make design decisions on projects.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CAD Standards Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any CAD Standards related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CAD Standards specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CAD Standards Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CAD Standards improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- For your CAD Standards project, identify and describe thE Business environment, is there more than one layer to thE Business environment?
- Are risk triggers captured?
- Has the CAD Standards value of standards been quantified?
- Was a Business Case (cost/benefit) developed?
- Who is responsible for errors?
- How do you monitor usage and cost?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- Should you invest in industry-recognized qualifications?
- How do you know if you are successful?
- What trouble can you get into?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CAD Standards book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CAD Standards self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CAD Standards Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CAD Standards areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CAD Standards Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CAD Standards projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CAD Standards Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 CAD Standards project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all CAD Standards project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the CAD Standards Project Team have enough people to execute the CAD Standards Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed CAD Standards Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete CAD Standards Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CAD Standards project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CAD Standards Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CAD Standards Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CAD Standards project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CAD Standards project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CAD Standards project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CAD Standards project with this in-depth CAD Standards Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CAD Standards projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CAD Standards and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CAD Standards investments work better.
This CAD Standards All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.