Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CAD Standards Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CAD Standards related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CAD Standards specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CAD Standards Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 959 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CAD Standards improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 959 standard requirements:
- Does your system provide the ability to maintain a library of CAD drawings (historical and current with version control while tracking who checked it out & when it was accessed)?
- How do you incorporate knowledge, technology, customer requirements, cost controls & other efficiency/effectiveness factors, as cycle time, into process design and delivery?
- Have been asked to provide substantiation for a job, however you have previously supplied this information to CAD as part of a different application ÃÂÃÂ what should you do?
- Do you have the ability to assign security controls and access rights to stored documents (including CAD drawings) separate and apart from the system level security?
- How will the project improve efficiency, work product quality, job satisfaction, relationship with other organizations, and/or benefit to Division/Bureau managers?
- What if you, as the client, could fly over and walk about it interactively anywhere you wish without the time, money, or commitment of learning a CAD 3D system?
- Can the cmm measurement generate and ascii output/excel file which can then be read into a computer file as input to generate a current model of current paths?
- Before you can begin to think about WHAT your CAD standard will look like, you have to examine the most important question of WHO will create the CAD standard?
- How will the proposed CAD geo-file be constructed to ensure the dispatcher is notified when an address cannot be verified regardless of the input entry point?
- Do you provide an ability to view drawings in readonly format without the need for CAD software (e.g. do you provide a free viewer with your application)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CAD Standards book in PDF containing 959 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CAD Standards self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CAD Standards Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CAD Standards areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CAD Standards Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CAD Standards projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CAD Standards Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 CAD Standards project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: How does training support what is important to your organization and the individual?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are records maintained to show how undistributed budgets are controlled?
- Lessons Learned: How effective were the communications materials in providing and orienting team members about the details of the CAD Standards project?
- Risk Audit: Do you have financial policies and procedures in place to guide officers of your organization/treasurer/general members?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How will the stakeholder directly benefit from the CAD Standards project and how will this affect the stakeholders motivation?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the CAD Standards project baseline?
- Variance Analysis: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
- Change Management Plan: Who is the audience for change management activities?
- Project Charter: Major high-level milestone targets: what events measure progress?
- Lessons Learned: What is the proportion of in-house and contractor personnel authorized for the CAD Standards project?
Step-by-step and complete CAD Standards Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CAD Standards project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CAD Standards project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CAD Standards project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CAD Standards project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CAD Standards project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CAD Standards project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CAD Standards project with this in-depth CAD Standards Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CAD Standards projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CAD Standards and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CAD Standards investments work better.
This CAD Standards All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.