Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Care Coordination and Management Applications Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Care Coordination and Management Applications related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Care Coordination and Management Applications specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Care Coordination and Management Applications Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Care Coordination and Management Applications improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- How effectively does your organization utilize Health Information Technology (EHR, health information exchange, tele-medicine) to support care management goals?
- Does your practice already have a community resource directory, or list of important resources that will facilitate helping clients with care management needs?
- How extensively have you engaged a variety of health care and social service providers to coordinate transitions of care and address underlying needs/concerns?
- Does your vision for the practice include population-based health and proactive care for clients before they have an acute injury or illness?
- Does the solution need to support communications with and engagement of certain members of the extended care team outside your organization?
- How effectively have you defined roles and developed processes for a care coordinator to interact effectively with clients and providers?
- Has your organization identified target measures and goals that reflect the needs of your population(s) of focus for care coordination?
- To what extent has your organization incorporated care coordination approaches as part of ongoing regular strategic planning processes?
- How effectively has your organization reached out to other health care settings to coordinate care for clients with complex illnesses?
- Is there an existing health IT infrastructure in place that allows for the exchange of health information across participants?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Care Coordination and Management Applications book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Care Coordination and Management Applications self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Care Coordination and Management Applications Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Care Coordination and Management Applications areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Care Coordination and Management Applications Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Care Coordination and Management Applications projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Care Coordination and Management Applications Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Care Coordination and Management Applications project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Does a documented Care Coordination and Management Applications project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Procurement Audit: In a competitive dialogue, were solutions proposed or confidential information given by a candidate not revealed to others without his/her express agreement?
- Procurement Audit: Access to data, including standing data, and the identification of restriction levels and authorised personnel was in place?
- Lessons Learned: How useful and complete was the Care Coordination and Management Applications project document repository?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are schedule performance measures defined including pre-set triggers for specific actions?
- Cost Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Find an example of a contract for information technology services. Analyze the key features of the contract. What type of contract was used and why?
- Milestone List: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Care Coordination and Management Applications project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all involved Care Coordination and Management Applications project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Care Coordination and Management Applications project?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there unnecessary steps that are creating bottlenecks and/or causing people to wait?
Step-by-step and complete Care Coordination and Management Applications Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Care Coordination and Management Applications project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Care Coordination and Management Applications project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Care Coordination and Management Applications project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Care Coordination and Management Applications project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Care Coordination and Management Applications project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Care Coordination and Management Applications project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Care Coordination and Management Applications project with this in-depth Care Coordination and Management Applications Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Care Coordination and Management Applications projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Care Coordination and Management Applications and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Care Coordination and Management Applications investments work better.
This Care Coordination and Management Applications All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.