Proactive engagement with a changing portfolio of large and complex SaaS, Cloud and On Premise customers, often early in the deployment process, addressing the issues of concern, and assuming full ownership and management of client/corporate account teams for escalated issues.
More Uses of the Cloud Engineering Toolkit:
- Warrant that your strategy leads the design, development and application of advanced Software Engineering methods and techniques to the analysis, definition, development, evaluation, qualification and/or support of complex products.
- Capture requirements; build functional specifications, timelines, adoption plans and other artifacts to support security implementation.
- Be accountable for influencing and gaining support for technology strategies that create value for the lines of business through improved speed to market, reduced costs, and improved risk controls.
- Manage the development and implementation process of your organization projects involving departmental or cross functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products.
- Manage work on scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering, technologies, and client component interaction through Web Services.
- Methodize: work closely with the Cloud Engineering and architecture teams and the broader IT Organization supporting day to day operational incident, change, and Problem Management cases.
- Govern: continuously look to improve processes and environment by looking at different cloud solutions and architectures to fit your requirements.
- Systematize: partner with Cloud Engineering, cloud ops, and other teams in executing migration projects to ensure minimal risk and business disruption.
- Ensure you helm; build cloud optimized architecture patterns and contribute to Enterprise Architecture governance to drive secure enablement of technology.
- Evaluate Emerging Technologies and solutions in collaboration with Architects to optimize delivery, accessibility and support of products and services.
- Maintain alignment with Marketing and Product Management of existing and future platform capabilities and help drive product innovation.
- Coordinate maintenance and optimization of infrastructure used by the Software Development team to support automated deployments and Continuous Delivery of applications.
- Ensure you carry out; backend your team work to create delightful features, while designing and implementing useful API methods to improve the reliability of your systems.
- Initiate: research, analyze, recommend and select technical approaches for solving difficult and meaningful development and integration problems.
- Troubleshoot complex production issues with APIs, identify source of the issue and fix/work with the appropriate team to get the issue fixed.
- Provide regular communication to peers, IT Leadership and business leadership on areas for improvement, progress, milestones, and areas of success.
- Provide functional escalation support and expertise to the Incident Management processes involving AWS infrastructure or related issues.
- Establish that your team establishes and distributes development operations Processes And Procedures to transition new Cloud services into production quickly.
- Serve as a liaison between the business and technology to translate Business Needs to technical deliverables and participate on and/or lead teams in delivering processes, functionality or products.
- Govern: act as a bridge between developers, architects, engineers and vendor support to solve problems and enhance the security, reliability and performance of the platform.
- Establish that your organization oversees hardware troubleshooting and software problems, takes appropriate Corrective Action and/or interacts with I/T staff or vendors in performing complex testing, support and troubleshooting functions.
- Be accountable for determining provisioning resources needed to support development and is authorized to manage capacity and sizing and costs of said resources.
- Lead: champion the quality culture characterized by on time deployments with zero bugs and highly performant, resilient and scalable software.
- Ensure you motivate; lead Cloud Engineering supports your clients by improving agility and resilience, while identifying opportunities to reduce IT Operations spend through automation.
- Develop: design and implement a security first approach to Cloud Engineering to ensure compliance with best practices, standards and policies.
- Orchestrate: Situational Awareness to adapt and solve the most complex and sophisticated challenges from your organization and technology perspective.
- Stay informed on improvements and features in the platform to help adoption and accelerate platform evolution by providing feedback from the field.
- Lead: partner with Cloud Engineering, platform operations, and other teams in executing migration projects to ensure minimal risk and business disruption.
- Drive Proof of Concepts that assess the suitability of solutions and demonstrate to your product partners how technology can be leveraged.
- Keep up with the latest industry research and Emerging Technologies to ensure you are appropriately leveraging new techniques and capabilities.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cloud Engineering Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cloud Engineering related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cloud Engineering specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cloud Engineering Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cloud Engineering improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is your question? Why?
- Do you have the right people on the bus?
- How do you verify if Cloud Engineering is built right?
- What information do you gather?
- How risky is your organization?
- What are your key Cloud Engineering indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- Can you do all this work?
- What do you measure to verify effectiveness gains?
- Who else should you help?
- How will you measure success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cloud Engineering book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cloud Engineering self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cloud Engineering Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cloud Engineering areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cloud Engineering Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cloud Engineering projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cloud Engineering Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cloud Engineering project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Cloud Engineering project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Cloud Engineering project team have enough people to execute the Cloud Engineering project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Cloud Engineering project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Cloud Engineering Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cloud Engineering project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cloud Engineering Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cloud Engineering project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cloud Engineering project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cloud Engineering project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cloud Engineering project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cloud Engineering project with this in-depth Cloud Engineering Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cloud Engineering projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cloud Engineering and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cloud Engineering investments work better.
This Cloud Engineering All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.