Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CMMC Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CMMC related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CMMC specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CMMC Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CMMC improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Does your organizations cyber resilience strategy, risk scenarios and incident planning exercises take full account of system and data integrity risks, as well as confidentiality and availability?
- Do you believe the management team or executives at the highest level of your organization truly understand the time and resources needed to mitigate risk and minimize cyberthreat exposure?
- Does the investor receive briefings on the changes occurring in cyber security threats, incidents, asset and regulatory landscape that might influence the cyber-risk tolerance level?
- Does your organization have an incident response plan to contain Cyber Incidents and applications and processes to ensure the alert and activation of the plan?
- Has your organization in the past year experienced a cyber security incident where threat intelligence played a significant role in detection and/or response?
- Does your organization test its incident response plan regularly and update it as needed based on Cyber Incidents that have occurred and Threat Intelligence?
- Does your board and staff know what to do to meet mandatory reporting and other legal obligations in the event of a cyber security or data breach incident?
- What roles do senior leaders and the board play in managing and overseeing cyber security and cyber incident response, and who has primary responsibility?
- Does the incident response plan provide clear steps to be taken to restore the security of any information systems compromised in a cyber security event?
- Does the incident response plan require determination of whether any nonpublic information was exposed during a cyber security event and to what extent?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CMMC book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CMMC self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CMMC Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CMMC areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CMMC Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CMMC projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CMMC Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 CMMC project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Communications Management Plan: Will messages be directly related to the release strategy or phases of the CMMC project?
- Procurement Audit: Budget controls: does your organization maintain an up-to-date (approved) budget for all funded activities, and perform a comparison of that budget with actual expenditures for each budget category?
- Risk Audit: Do you meet the legislative requirements (for example PAYG, super contributions) for paid employees?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the variances between budgeted and actual indirect costs identified and analyzed at the level of assigned responsibility for control (indirect pool, department, etc.)?
- Requirements Management Plan: When and how will a requirements baseline be established in this CMMC project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Will you use any tools, such as CMMC project management software, to assist in capturing Earned Value metrics?
- Procurement Management Plan: Specific - is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Planning Process Group: In what way has the program contributed towards the issue culture and development included on the public agenda?
- Lessons Learned: How well do you feel the executives supported this CMMC project?
- Network Diagram: Why must you schedule milestones, such as reviews, throughout the CMMC project?
Step-by-step and complete CMMC Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CMMC project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CMMC project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CMMC project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CMMC project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CMMC project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CMMC project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CMMC project with this in-depth CMMC Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CMMC projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CMMC and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CMMC investments work better.
This CMMC All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.