Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cross-selling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cross-selling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cross-selling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cross-selling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cross-selling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Why would your organization further complicate its technology landscape with an additional layer of infrastructure only to add virtual accounts, a reasonable banker or corporate treasurer might ask?
- What is the first level cause of any specific failure, which will occur in the design life of the system or the designed life of the product before any additional process controls are applied?
- What additional (minimum) Cybersecurity requirements for financial service providers and market infrastructures should be included as a complement to the existing requirements (if any)?
- Do you consider that any additional rules are necessary to specifically address the needs of customers, especially with respect to clarity of contracts and ease of switching providers?
- How do regulated companies leverage the additional monitoring services which cloud providers offer to help meet regulatory concerns about access to data and configuration changes?
- How can cmos pinpoint a laser focus on the customer experience, and stimulate growth across entire organization, to improve acquisition, retention and upsell/cross-sell potential?
- Are additional or alternative locations within the system where needs could be met in a more appropriate way (rather than simply fitting support needs into existing services)?
- Does the option give the customer the right to acquire additional goods/services at a price that reflects the stand-alone selling price for the already stated goods/services?
- How will the cloud service provider allow your organization to scale up (adding users or additional storage) or scale down (reducing users or eliminating storage) on demand?
- Have you set a timeline that allows internal resources the ability to take on the additional tasks required throughout the project without sacrificing internal productivity?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cross-selling book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cross-selling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cross-selling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cross-selling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cross-selling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cross-selling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cross-selling Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cross-selling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Do you have position descriptions for all office bearers/staff?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all involved Cross-selling project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Cross-selling project?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a practice that prohibits signing blank purchase orders?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members understand one anothers roles and skills?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who will obstruct/hinder the Cross-selling project if they are not involved?
- Scope Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Activity Duration Estimates: After changes are approved are Cross-selling project documents updated and distributed?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Will too many Communicating responsibilities tangle the Cross-selling project in unnecessary communications?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What were things that you did well, and could improve, and how?
- Quality Management Plan: What would you gain if you spent time working to improve this process?
Step-by-step and complete Cross-selling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cross-selling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cross-selling project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cross-selling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cross-selling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cross-selling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cross-selling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cross-selling project with this in-depth Cross-selling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cross-selling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cross-selling and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cross-selling investments work better.
This Cross-selling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.