Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Analytics Maturity Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Analytics Maturity related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Analytics Maturity specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Analytics Maturity Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Analytics Maturity improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Is the data analytics solution designed specifically for process manufacturing, and can it handle time-series data and solve intricate process manufacturing problems?
- What do you do when data analytics are inextricably intertwined with your case-in-chief, or the primary evidence in support of the claims and defenses?
- Do you have the staff to support your application interface, IoT hardware, software, data analytics, data comms/aggregation and cyber security needs?
- Do you have ecosystem partnerships with other entities at every phase of your initiatives, from strategic planning to data analytics after rollout?
- How do you use big data analytics to make better-informed decisions that increase your business impact and improve savings performance?
- How do programs use administrative data and data analytics to inform staff decision-making regarding different enforcement techniques?
- Are there uses of data analytics that, in your view, have been or are overhyped/that have failed to deliver the expected benefits?
- How do you choose a cloud based on open standards that will allow a migration to a new cloud when the circumstances demand it?
- What challenges do you face that inhibit your organization from creating actionable insights about customers and prospects?
- Does the platform allow you to identify potential brand advocates with robust activity tracking and data analytics tools?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Analytics Maturity book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Analytics Maturity self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Analytics Maturity Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Analytics Maturity areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Analytics Maturity Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Analytics Maturity projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Analytics Maturity Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Analytics Maturity project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization recruit, hire, and retain new employees?
- Executing Process Group: Do Data Analytics Maturity project managers understand your organizational context for Data Analytics Maturity projects?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- WBS Dictionary: Where learning is used in developing underlying budgets is there a direct relationship between anticipated learning and time phased budgets?
- Cost Baseline: Has the actual cost of the Data Analytics Maturity project (or Data Analytics Maturity project phase) been tallied and compared to the approved budget?
- Risk Management Plan: Litigation ÃÂÃÂ what is the probability that lawsuits will cause problems or delays in the Data Analytics Maturity project?
- Risk Register: Recovery actions - planned actions taken once a risk has occurred to allow you to move on. What should you do after?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Are any governance changes sufficient to impact achievement?
- Procurement Audit: Are there appropriate controls in place to ensure that procurement complies with the relevant legislation?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Not any rs, as, or cs: if an identified role is only informed, should others be eliminated from the matrix?
Step-by-step and complete Data Analytics Maturity Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Analytics Maturity project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Analytics Maturity project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Analytics Maturity project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Analytics Maturity project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Analytics Maturity project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Analytics Maturity project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Analytics Maturity project with this in-depth Data Analytics Maturity Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Analytics Maturity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Analytics Maturity and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Analytics Maturity investments work better.
This Data Analytics Maturity All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.