Confirm your organization develops and recommends network contingency and disaster Recovery Plans Designs and ensures the recoverability of lost data through proper and adequate backup and Data Recovery methods.
More Uses of the Data Recovery Toolkit:
- Confirm your strategy prepares backup tapes for offsite storage utilizing media scanning software to ensure availability of tapes for system and Data Recovery.
- Be accountable for experiencing developing Data Recovery procedures and documenting Disaster Recovery processes.
- Be accountable for architecting change Data Capture, historical load, and Data Recovery Design Patterns.
- Secure that your design complies; conducts offsite audits to assess the efficiency and efficacy of Data Recovery programs.
- Perform periodic backups of data and develop and Test Data Recovery Plans.
- Oversee: scalability, security, performance, Data Recovery, reliability, etc.
- Provide support for the periodic testing of the Data Recovery Plan to ensure usability, performance, and artifact retention.
- Ensure your organization complies; plans, coordinate and directs appropriate level Data Recovery Strategies in support of Complex Data/media recoverability through system backups and database archive operations.
- Formulate: Management And Leadership of a small team delivering the Data Recovery Testing program.
- Configure and administer backup technologies as snapshots and Data Recovery.
- Warrant that your group creates forensically sound duplicates of evidence (forensic image) to use for Data Recovery and analysis.
- Confirm your organization complies; designs and ensures the recoverability of lost data through proper and adequate backup and Data Recovery methods.
- Be accountable for creating forensically sound duplicates of evidence (forensic image) to use for Data Recovery and analysis.
- Manage work with and escalate to internal and external teams to implement incident fixes, Work Around and Data Recovery.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Recovery Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Recovery related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Recovery specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Recovery Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Recovery improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What methods do you use to gather Data Recovery data?
- Are there regulatory / compliance issues?
- Which costs should be taken into account?
- Will it solve real problems?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- Why do and why don't your customers like your organization?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- Is special Data Recovery user knowledge required?
- Can you adapt and adjust to changing Data Recovery situations?
- How do you lead with Data Recovery in mind?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Recovery book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Recovery self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Recovery Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Recovery areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Recovery Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Recovery projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Recovery Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Recovery project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Data Recovery project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Data Recovery Project Team have enough people to execute the Data Recovery Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Data Recovery Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Data Recovery Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Recovery project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Recovery Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Recovery Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Recovery project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Recovery project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Recovery project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Recovery project with this in-depth Data Recovery Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Recovery projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Recovery and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Recovery investments work better.
This Data Recovery All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.