Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Warehousing Consulting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Warehousing Consulting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Warehousing Consulting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Warehousing Consulting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 668 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Warehousing Consulting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 668 standard requirements:
- Almost every data warehouse project has the same objective: one version of the truth. however, what is data integration worth if there are still many ways most of which are flawed to interpret the data?
- Have you determined the accuracy & value of the existing data in corresponding systems and, if so, what level of data migration is intended from each system: Static/Master file and/or Transaction Data?
- Before developing a data warehouse, it is critical to develop a balanced data warehousing strategy that is appropriate for its needs and its user population. Who is the audience?
- What can the analyst do even prior to collecting the data (that is, at the experimental design stage) that would allow the analyst to do an optimal job of modeling the process?
- Does your organization currently have or plan to institute a center of excellence (CoE) or competency center to oversee BI, analytics, analytic platforms, and data warehousing?
- As the data goes, so goes the metadata (the data about the data). How does one search, index and find answers in all that data, particularly across distributed repositories?
- Is it possible to implement a traditional structured data models using an environment which has been designed for unstructured and semi-structured data(NoSQL environments)?
- How can you gather more useful and insightful risk information (incidents, losses, spending, etc.) to provide a sufficient data foundation for risk and incentive modeling?
- How much time is needed to collect all information concerning daily data updates/inserts/deletes (usage data, master data, etc.) to prepare the input to a data warehouse?
- Many warehouses run quite well with warehousing functionality from OMS or ERP. So, how do you know whether your business can benefit from a warehouse management system?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Warehousing Consulting book in PDF containing 668 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Warehousing Consulting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Warehousing Consulting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Warehousing Consulting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Warehousing Consulting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Warehousing Consulting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Warehousing Consulting Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Warehousing Consulting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Lessons Learned: What on the Data Warehousing Consulting project worked well and was effective in the delivery of the product?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to identify Data Warehousing Consulting project roles, responsibilities and reporting relationships?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Data Warehousing Consulting project?
- Risk Data Sheet: What are the main opportunities available to you that you should grab while you can?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are updated Data Warehousing Consulting project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Data Warehousing Consulting project stage?
- Risk Management Plan: Are the required plans included, such as nonstructural flood risk management plans?
- Requirements Documentation: The problem with gathering requirements is right there in the word gathering. What images does it conjure?
- Change Management Plan: Will the readiness criteria be met prior to the training roll out?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can business terms and conditions be improved to yield more effective price competition?
Step-by-step and complete Data Warehousing Consulting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Warehousing Consulting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Warehousing Consulting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Warehousing Consulting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Warehousing Consulting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Warehousing Consulting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Warehousing Consulting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Warehousing Consulting project with this in-depth Data Warehousing Consulting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Warehousing Consulting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Warehousing Consulting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Warehousing Consulting investments work better.
This Data Warehousing Consulting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.