Design, develop, implement and maintain automated and manual Test Plans to address all functional and technical requirements and run load testing, Functional Testing, Unit Testing, Regression Testing, negative scenario testing, Integration Testing.
More Uses of the DB2 Toolkit:
- Develop and write related program logic or integrate solutions into the systems or infrastructure after testing functions of developed programs or purchased software.
- Support the onshore and offshore environment management team with knowledge on the setup/configuration and maintenance activities of application non Prod Environments.
- Confirm your strategy ensures unit test is completed and meets the test plan requirements, System Testing is completed and system is implemented according to plan.
- Follow Software Development life cycle and Project Management methodologies and make sure all the phase gate milestones are documented accordingly and projects adhere by the same.
- Drive: solution engineering provides oversight and technical leadership in designing and implementing integrated infrastructure solutions.
- Ensure you integrate; build and maintain relationships and serve as a trusted business advisor to clients, internal risk partners, and other stakeholders.
- Standardize: work closely with user researchers, marketing managers and Product Managers to understand key User Needs, set ease of use goals and meet the same.
- Develop and maintain a test suite to verify new features (Functional and Non Functional) and capabilities identified for each release.
- Ensure your strategy operates though influence in a boundary less manner, leading Technology Teams to leverage skills and assets for maximum potential.
- Develop: review and understand IMS/DB2 subsystem technical processes to capture non functional requirements based on functional usage.
- Orchestrate: technically manage complex and large scale project efforts in development, maintenance and enhancements of business system applications.
- Collaborate with other Solution Engineers, business partners, and platform architects to translate Business Strategy and requirements into System Requirements and technical solutions.
- Interact with business and IT teams to understand Business Requirements and translate Business Requirements into formal functional designs.
- Identify, recommend, and prioritize new features and applications in conjunction with business leaders and department managers.
- Translate market, functional requirements into Technical Specifications and operable solutions, deliver projects utilize Agile methodology.
- Interact with analysts, Production Support and other project team members to understand the business and technical requirements.
- Lead commitment to continuous technical education and personal development and share knowledge with team members and business partners.
- Ensure your enterprise acts as a consultant expert to advise on the functional/technical/organizational matters which can impact the work/business processes.
- Confirm your venture complies; partners with offshore team and other internal stakeholders to ensure that systems are designed developed and implemented from your organization point of view.
- Make sure that your organization participates in design, coding, Unit Testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting of systems Provides accurate work estimates based on requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate with other developers to determine the optimal Solution Architecture to ensure application efficiency, maintainability, and scalability.
- Be accountable for using informatica power exchange connector to read DB2 mainframe sales system data and load into Salesforce (Sales And Marketing clouds) using Salesforce connector.
- Be certain that your planning assures quality of business systems by developing test specifications, executing test specifications, and implementing Test Plans, while working with Project Managers and business partners to improve integration processes.
- Warrant that your organization translates broad Data Strategies into clear, specific objectives and plans for your corporate and executive search professionals.
- Liaise and collaborate with the technical department and Joint Venture partners, coordinating business and technical requirements for redesigning the existing sites.
- Systematize: work involve planning, coordinating, implementing, and monitoring security measures for Information Systems, infrastructure and applications to prevent unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of information.
- Arrange that your venture defines system objectives and prepares system Design Specifications to meet user requirements and satisfy interface problems.
- Organize and coordinate the completion of vulnerability mitigation utilizing best practices, minimizing negative impact to systems and organization production.
- Establish that your project possess advanced problem determination and Problem Solving investigation abilities, with focus on time critical Solution Design and implementation.
- Steer: work closely with Development Teams (internal and external) to assure timely solutions are delivered according to the specifications and implementation needs of the business.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DB2 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any DB2 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DB2 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DB2 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DB2 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of your DB2 agendas for the next 3 years?
- When is Root Cause Analysis Required?
- Is the measure of success for DB2 understandable to a variety of people?
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
- Is the final output clearly identified?
- What are the personnel training and qualifications required?
- What are the DB2 design outputs?
- Are all team members qualified for all tasks?
- Have you made assumptions about the shape of the future, particularly its impact on your customers and competitors?
- Are you relevant? Will you be relevant five years from now? Ten?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DB2 book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your DB2 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DB2 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DB2 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DB2 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DB2 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DB2 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 DB2 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all DB2 project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the DB2 project team have enough people to execute the DB2 project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed DB2 project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete DB2 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DB2 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DB2 Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DB2 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DB2 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DB2 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DB2 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DB2 project with this in-depth DB2 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DB2 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DB2 and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DB2 investments work better.
This DB2 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.