Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Customer Experience Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Customer Experience related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Customer Experience specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Customer Experience Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 989 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Customer Experience improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 989 standard requirements:
- How can companies expect to consistently delight customers with seamless, secure and intuitive CX in the future, when so many still struggle with CX strategies and initiatives today?
- How do you take advantage of the possibilities to innovate around the clock, to be in multiple places at once, and to experience humanity digitally, or help your customers do so?
- What changes in your customer care organization were implemented because of cost reductions based on your community and/or social media management for service platform?
- Which technology, as it relates to digital transformation, are you most interested in your organization pursuing to create a better employee/customer experience?
- Is your enterprises overall maturity level high enough to allow seamless collaboration between internal stakeholders to create memorable customer experiences?
- Are you equipped with real-time analytics and customer sentiment analysis to capitalize on unexpected opportunities and solve frequent pain-points?
- What types of data will be kept together Ð how will your organization use that data and how will it be made available internally to the employees?
- How should csps shape and transform technology architecture to fully enable business to perform and deliver the best possible customer experience?
- What is the impact on the IT market and how should IT vendors evolve offerings and customer engagement models to succeed in the years to come?
- Have you properly defined the scope of testing for each phase, so that quality testing and assurance go hand-in-hand with product development?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Customer Experience book in PDF containing 989 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Customer Experience self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Customer Experience Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Customer Experience areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Customer Experience Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Customer Experience projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Customer Experience Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Customer Experience project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Decision Log: At what point in time does loss become unacceptable?
- Lessons Learned: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity List: What is the probability the Digital Customer Experience project can be completed in xx weeks?
- Quality Metrics: There are many reasons to shore up quality-related metrics, and what metrics are important?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Digital Customer Experience project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist describing how the Digital Customer Experience project scope will be managed?
- Risk Register: What are the main aims, objectives of the policy, strategy, or service and the intended outcomes?
- Requirements Documentation: Validity. does the system provide the functions which best support the customers needs?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What mechanisms are proposed to monitor and measure Digital Customer Experience project performance in terms of social development outcomes?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Customer Experience Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Customer Experience project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Customer Experience project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Customer Experience project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Customer Experience project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Customer Experience project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Customer Experience project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Customer Experience project with this in-depth Digital Customer Experience Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Customer Experience projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Customer Experience and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Customer Experience investments work better.
This Digital Customer Experience All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.