- Hire collaborate with Security testing, Incident Response, Security Monitoring and other teams to ensure digital infrastructure is highly secure.
- Drive Supply Chain Operational Excellence by Reducing Costs, lead times, and ensuring availability stock in the fulfillment center.
- Lead technology aspect of Digital Transformation and collaborate with broader stakeholders on organizational change capabilities, and helping clients transform into digital enterprises that continue to develop and innovate with speed, at scale.
- Execute marketing campaigns, focused on acquiring new customers for Gilt organization through digital channels and across geographies.
- Manage knowledge and skills to execute a projects design intent from concept through final verification, working closely with the Industrial Design, Digital Modeling and Engineering Staff.
- Gather qualitative and quantitative research findings to build supporting evidence for retail and digital strategies.
- Perform application and internet activities analysis to support source vetting, digital profiling, and other requirements.
- Ensure you lead; aid in the implementation of a digital innovation roadmap comprised of the Infrastructure, Middleware, and Applications supporting the ongoing digital initiatives.
- Develop algorithms, Data Modeling framework, and approaches that support the digital intelligence features on your roadmap.
- Ensure you lead the overall strategy and implementation of the Digital Transformation initiatives for effective program execution and greater affordability.
- Maintain the highest level of Quality Control of digital deliverables for accuracy and completeness.
- Analyze Digital Media logs, code, phones, hard drive, memory dumps, etc.
- Create innovative and highly engaging raw ish content campaigns with a digital first focus.
- Ensure your design complies; conducts forensic inspections, acquisitions and analysis of digital devices and media during perimeter compliance inspections.
- Manage biomanufacturing automation project budgets, digital architecture, project engineering, Project Management, and own delivery of processes and technical Resource Management.
- Arrange that your corporation produces high quality, high performing content, while evolving skill sets and content types to keep pace with the digital evolution.
- Collaborate with the communications and Digital Marketing teams to create supporting graphics for your organizations Social Media posts and website content.
- Lead the evaluation, design and implementation of integration opportunities across various Intelligent Process Automation and Digital Transformation methodologies like Process Mining, Task Mining, Business Process Management, Robotics Process Automation.
- Drive digital Business Process transformation solutions across Manufacturing Operations and Process Automation in collaboration with respective digital and Process Excellence leaders.
- Confirm your organization reduces the risk of technological breaches and protects sensitive digital information; ensures that backup/recovery plans and security standards exist and are followed for all systems; ensures proper performance, security, and monitoring of all technologies and platforms.
- Arrange that your venture complies; mentors and builds the next generation of leaders and oversees training programs to develop the digital skills of IT and business employees.
- Ensure you coordinate; uphold current and future internal and client brand standards, guidelines, and best practices for consistency across all digital assets.
- Create and execute compelling and effective logos, branding, print and Digital Media Develop, refine, and execute all aspects of chosen design concepts.
- Be accountable for partnering with key executives and decision makers across your Marketing, Communications, Product, and Digital and Client Solutions organizations to transform strategic priorities into a prioritized analytics roadmap.
- Establish a comprehensive vision and strategy for establishing a digital technology ecosystem for cloud, web and mobile design and development.
- From standardizing best practices to designing eLearning programs, your partner learning team ensures your Salesforce partners (consultants, digital departments, resellers) are ready and enabled to support your customers, while helping grow partner organizations as a whole.
- Determine and prioritize the right people, processes and technology solutions to deliver the best outcomes for the Digital Workplace, Materials users and ultimately, your clients.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Customer Experience Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Customer Experience related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Customer Experience specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Customer Experience Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Customer Experience improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- Is there a clear Digital Customer Experience case definition?
- Are you / should you be revolutionary or evolutionary?
- Have the types of risks that may impact Digital Customer Experience been identified and analyzed?
- What can you do to improve?
- What Digital Customer Experience metrics are outputs of the process?
- Are risk triggers captured?
- What tests verify requirements?
- Are Risk Management tasks balanced centrally and locally?
- How many input/output points does it require?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Customer Experience book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Customer Experience self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Customer Experience Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Customer Experience areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Customer Experience Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Customer Experience projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Customer Experience Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Customer Experience project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Digital Customer Experience project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Digital Customer Experience project team have enough people to execute the Digital Customer Experience project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Digital Customer Experience project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Customer Experience project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Customer Experience Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Customer Experience project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Customer Experience project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Customer Experience project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Customer Experience project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Customer Experience projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Customer Experience and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Customer Experience investments work better.
This Digital Customer Experience All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.