Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digitalization Through Industrialization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digitalization Through Industrialization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digitalization Through Industrialization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digitalization Through Industrialization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 963 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digitalization Through Industrialization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 963 standard requirements:
- What does this shift tell you about how organizations are tackling the dual challenges of reacting to technology disruption and executing on effective internal Digital Transformation initiatives?
- What are the highest priority application types (mobile, IoT, etc.), systems (ERP, CRM, etc.), and development approaches that make up the digital transformation landscape for your organization?
- Given the competing pressures of digital transformation, delivering a better experience and reducing operating cost, what is the best route to redesigning the service you offer your customers?
- What do traditional businesses do when employees have better digital solutions at home than some do at work, and customers are more technology savvy than the people trying to sell to them?
- How confident are you that your existing portfolio of suppliers can deliver the expertise and service excellence that you need to realize your ambitions for digital transformation?
- What are the barriers that keep organizations from investing and executing on organization-wide digital transformation, when the stakes have never been higher or more clear?
- How do you use digital to deliver a better guest experience, a more engaged customer and hopefully, drive greater differentiation and more profitability for your business?
- Over what time period do you expect to see significant return on investment from a digital transformation, b artificial intelligence, and c robotic process automation?
- Do you think your challenges to executing on digital transformation will impact your organizations business revenue negatively if some are not addressed quickly?
- Adapt: are you attempting a digital transformation without modifying critical factors as your organizations culture, workforce skill sets, and governance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digitalization Through Industrialization book in PDF containing 963 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digitalization Through Industrialization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digitalization Through Industrialization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digitalization Through Industrialization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digitalization Through Industrialization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digitalization Through Industrialization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digitalization Through Industrialization Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digitalization Through Industrialization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Have you eliminated all duplicative tasks or manual efforts, where appropriate?
- Project Scope Statement: If there is an independent oversight contractor, have they signed off on the Digitalization Through Industrialization project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What management structure does your organization consider as optimal for performing the contract?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are fresh input and perspectives systematically caught and added (for example, through information and analysis, new members, and senior sponsors)?
- Scope Management Plan: Are staffing resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Digitalization Through Industrialization project?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent are the visions and actions of the partners consistent or divergent with regard to the program?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for attending to the health and wellbeing of its staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: If appropriate, is the deliverable content consistent with current Digitalization Through Industrialization project documents and in compliance with the Document Management Plan?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the resources needed for the Digitalization Through Industrialization project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Several experts are offsite, and wish to be included. How can this be done?
Step-by-step and complete Digitalization Through Industrialization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digitalization Through Industrialization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digitalization Through Industrialization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digitalization Through Industrialization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digitalization Through Industrialization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digitalization Through Industrialization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digitalization Through Industrialization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digitalization Through Industrialization project with this in-depth Digitalization Through Industrialization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digitalization Through Industrialization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digitalization Through Industrialization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digitalization Through Industrialization investments work better.
This Digitalization Through Industrialization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.